What Is This?

I'll keep it short and sweet. This is essentially free promotion for fan fictions with plots and characters different from the story lines that you usually see, because, and correct me if I'm wrong, but there are so many different kinds of girls out there!

If there are so many different kinds of girls out there in the world, why is it that we only see one kind of girl featured in these popular fan fictions? Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking these down, but I think that  we need to shake it up a little bit.

Fan fictions that deflect from the basic storyline are out there, but these gems are buried within a sea of other books, and I thinks it's time they rise and show the world that while we are fan girls, we are different, we are crazy, and we are creative!

I decided to start this page after creating several very interesting Ed Sheeran fan fictions I thought were completely different. I know someone out there would like to see Ed Sheeran (or Harry Styles) slay a dragon. I'm sure someone out there would love to see one of the boys from 5SOS have a love interest who was black or Asian.

What I'm saying is that we should embrace our differences and show our creativeness through our fan fictions. If you think no one wants to read about a Korean girl who battles  angels of the dark with Louis Tomlinson, you're wrong, because someone out there is looking for exactly that.

If you want to me to add one of your stories to my reading list, please add the hashtag #notjustanothergirlff to your books, follow this rad awesome profile, and send me a message telling me which book. I will be happy to review and add it to the appropriate category for you.

Thanks so much for reading! Don't forget to share this with your friends because we need each other!