☄ Nine ☄

I don't know what to do anymore.

My mind is telling me to go for it, but my gut tells me not to rush it.

Problem with this is, we've only really known each other for roughly two weeks.

Is that long enough? I don't know.

We both agreed we wanted something to happen out of this, but how do I even start it?

"Vic?" I was shaken from my thoughts when Kellin started snapping his fingers in my face.

"Huh. What? Oh, hey." I said.

"Hey. You okay? You were pacing back-and-forth for, like, an hour." He laughed.

"Yeah, I'm great." I said. Not really, though.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yes. Actually, I have a question for you." I said.

"Do you?" He asked, curiosity lacing his voice.

"I do." Alright, here goes nothing. "Go on a date with me tonight?"

"Oh my god. I thought you'd never ask." He said, letting out a sigh.

"So, that's a yes?" I asked hopefully.

"Duh." He laughed.

"Yes!" I shouted in victory. "Can I hug you?"

"What? Why?" He asked.

"Because I want to." I said the pulled him into a hug.

"Why." He whined but hugged back nonetheless. We stayed like that for a few moments then I pulled away.

"I don't know why I did that. I had an urge." I said, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

"It's okay. At least I know that you give really warm hugs." He said to ease the tension.

"Oh. Thanks, I guess." I said.

"You're welcome." He said then walked out of the room. Now I need to think of something to do with him.

-

I cannot think of any thing to do with Kellin. Can you tell I've never taken anybody on a date? I think I'm going to move to Twitter for help. That random advantage of having a lot of followers.

piercethevic - I need a little help with a date. Anybody have any good ideas?

Almost immediately, people were replying to the tweet. Perks or being semi-famous. I started scrolling through some of them and reading their ideas.

phantrash - Nothing too fancy. Make it simple like the movies or something.

No, not doing that.

xx_ann_xx - Romantic picnic on the beach. Do it.

That's actually a great idea. I'm probably going to do that. I kept scrolling through the replies when one caught my eye.

xomissdanielle - You're finally asking me on a date?! Omg! Took you long enough! <3

I decided to reply to her.

piercethevic - Keep telling yourself that.

She doesn't take a hint, does she? I sighed then stood up and walked out of room to the kitchen. Now I had to figure out what I should take.

I grabbed a basket, a throw blanket, some candles, and two bottles of Sprite. I decided to go to the store to get food. I heard Kellin outside with the dogs so I went out there to tell him I'm leaving.