Pathetic. ( The Fault in our Stars and 1D combo)

Hi everyone! This is a first book in a series. I really hope you like it! Please comment ideas. Also things you think would be a good idea to put in the story! I promise to update every so often! Thank You enjoy! (Also im really sorry about any typos...) 

                   ~Lilyyyy12

Chapter 1: He's just another poster on my wall..

Omg I cant believe im going to meet.....the one, tomorrow!! I think to myself as I stare at the incredibly sexy Louis Tomlinson poster on my wall. Yes, I am very pathetic. Well, I havent been anywhere except my house and the hospital for the past 4 years.

        Oh by the way, my name is Indigo Green. Im 16 at the moment and my life sucks. The only friends I have is my twin sister Rylee and One Direction. And I sit in a bed all day being depressed. Why you ask? At the age 11 I felt this sudden pain in my chest. Of course my overprotective parents rushed me to the hospital and I foud out I had breast cancer (even though I was completely flat) They finally did get the cancer out of me(1 year later)! But apperantlly not all of it. So after 6 more surgeries and 3 more  years I still have cancer. X\ The only way I can look normal is with this amzing wig that Rylee got me, it actually makes me look normal.

   Well I get to meet One Direction tomorrow, only because the Wish Granting Genies. And no I did not find a a magic lamp. These people who feel bad for our suckish cancer life lets us pick one huge thing we would want to do. Since I have had cancer since I was 11 of course I wanted to spend my only one wish on Disney Land, Thankfully I did not. I fianlly using that one wish to meet One Direction. And for once they wont just be another poster on my wall.....

Well thats it for right now guys! Im so sorry its so short, I just had to let you guys find some info on her first before the story can begin! Please comment and tell me what you think! While you at it how about just suscribing;) New chapter coming soon! Sorry for all the typos.. And the cover of the story is Indigo with her wig on.

~Lilyyyy12