The CIA Agent

Before you read Let me tell you this is not a one direction love story. It has one direction in it nd there one of the main characters but its not a one direction Love story...........................

I woke up to my phone ringing. I quickly took it out of under my pillow and looked at the caller ID. It said it was the HeadMaster of The HeadQuarters I work for. He also happens to be my dad. My mom waas killed 4 years ago by some Criminals.

"Yes Agent Rose, I have another mission for you. No I need you to be in my Office in half an hour and I have the people your going ot help here so mke it quick.

"OF course Master." I said. I heard him mutter a quick love you and I said it back. I got out of bed and started changine. Since it was noon I had taken a shower earlier all I had to do ws get some clothes. I grabbed a Hipsta Please croptop. It showed off my Tattoo and my belly piercing. I put on black leather pants with my black High heeled military boots. I Just left my hair straight and but a snapback on. I went downstairs grabbed my phone and motorcycle keys and also my gun. I put that in the back of my pants and put my knife on the side of my boots. You never know what is going to happen. I headed outside and hopped on my bike and put my phone in the secret caparment that had other weapons in it. I drove to the Building nd hopped off the bike. I saw that this black van had arrived and 5 boys and 1 man jumped out of it. One of the boys Caught my sight and he told the others. They all looked at my tattoo and gawked at it. I smirked at them nd walked into the building. I noticed someone pull up nd I noticed it was my partner Kyle. He jumped out his lamborghini and hugged me.

"Hey did your dad call you to." He asked.

"Yeah he said we had a new mission." I said. He nodded. I took my key and phone and we started walking. Kyle was my boyfriend we started dating about 4 years ago, he actually proposed a few months ago. We are literally inseperable. He begged my dad to make us partners so he can 'Protect' me. He interwined our hands and kissed my lips. The boys started walking also and I noticed that they were that Boyband One Direction. Kyle and I went in and started walking towards the elevtor. The band and what geussing is there bodyguard came in also.

"What do you think is our next mission." Kyle asked.

"I don't know. All I know is this better be a step closer to finding my moms killer. Every Mission I have It's like I'm getting closer and closer." I said.

"I know babe, but remember what your dad said. The Mission always comes first." He said. I nodded and kissed his lips. The bodyguard cleared his throat and looked at me.

"Do you mind me asking where is the headmasters office." He asked.

"Well today is your lucky day because me and my partner were just going to go over there." I said. The elevator dinged and we all walked out. I started heading towards the office when My dad's cat same towards me. I quickly picked him up and I starting petting him. He purred and a boy from The back started cheering.

"Paul they have a cat." He exclaimed. I looked back and saw the one with slight curly hair in a quiff Jumping up in down. I stiffled a laugh and turned back around. We finally reached the office and I knocked on the door. He said Come in. We all entered and me and Kyle stayed in a corner. His arms were wrapped around me and I was leaning against him.

"Now Agents Rose and Kyle You guys would be the best for the job. Your well experienced for this." Dad said.

"If you don't mind me asking what are we doing again." Kyle asked.

"Your goinf to protect this band. They have been getting threats and they have been becoming frequent. At one of their concerts someone tried attacking them." Dad said.