ⅷ. apologies and ddukboki [2/2]

silence

jungkook has a love-hate relationship with this seven-lettered word. at times, he wants silence and peace surrounding him, just like the first day of olympic concert. also at times, he feels uncomfortable with silence surrounding him, just like now. he and nana are walking towards the park with silence engulfing them.

none of them are speaking, although nana was hoping that jungkook would speak to her. she was tired an sleepy, she just wanted jungkook to get straight to the point. luckily, her prayers where heard the moment they stood infront of the ddukboki place.

" i— i can't think of other ways to say sorry so... i'm treating you ddukboki...? " he says unsurely, internally begging her to like the gesture. nana nodded at him without looking. they both entered the place as they took seats at the booth. once jungkook has ordered, they were soon again engulfed in silence. but jungkook was sick of it.

" so, i-i'm sorry for how i acted. i'm also sorry it took me three days to say sorry. hyung told me that you cried really hard after i yelled at you and it just made me feel so bad, i've never made girls cry before so this is a really big deal for me... " nari admits that she was pretty embarassed that the boys saw her cry, it hasn't even been anyear and she already looked weak infront of them.

" i'm so so sorry noona " he quietly apologizes as he fumbles with his fingers. nana sighed before a small smile tugs up her lips.

" it's okay jungkook, i know how stress can get to you. you were just nervous and tired, i understand " nari silently says, still shy around the boy, even though she is older.
jungkook thanks her before they both smile at eacher and enjoy their ddukboki's.

+

after the treat, nari and jungkook decided to walk around the park. nari told jungkook about her life, since jungkook wouldn't stop bugging her about it and kept using aegyo to make her spill, luckily for jungkook, it worked.

nari told him how she always used to play with her little brothers at the park, that's why she loved the park. she told him how they would also use aegyo, like jungkook did, to get what they want.

" i remember that time when minseo (her youngest little brother) wanted the dinosaur shaped ice cream that was sold by the cart we passed by, he was the cutest thing ever! he wanted it so badly that he did really did look like a baby panda while doing aegyo, it just melted my heart " nari excitedly told jungkook with a big grin on her face. jungkook saw how her eyes sparkled and shined whenever she told memories about her family. he saw that she really loves them.

" they sound great, when can i meet them? " jungkook says causing nari to look at him wild a bewildered expression.

" you want to meet them? "

"yeah why not " he cheekily says. nari grinned before giving him a thumbs up, as they enjoy the rest of their night.

+

jungkook and nari arrived at their dorms a few hours after they went out. they didn't mind staying up late though. when they finally arrived at their front doors, they didn't know what to say. so jungkook awkwardly bowed and waved at his noona before proceeding to go inside.

" jungkook, wait! " jungkook looks back and sees that nana was infront of him, before he could ask why, nari place a gentle short peck on his cheek

" thank you for the night, i enjoyed it " nari hurriedly says, her cheeks beginning to heat up, before scurrying inside her dorm.

i think jungkook stood there for ten minutes, trying to decipher what happened before a big smile tugs on his lips.

——————————————————

holeh fuck it's been so long guys omg i'm so tired it's only been the 2nd week of school but we already have so much to do i feel like im gonna fucking faint any second, hope ya'll are enjoying your week unlike me ugh. also, suggest in the comment box on what should i do next!

#nakook (nana and jungkook)
#taehee (taehyung and seolhee)
#hamin (hana and jimin)
#minseok (minjung and hoseok)
#yoonkim (yoongi and kim)
#seungjin (seung ah and jin)
#haejoon (haena and namjoon)

-tori