01 ~ Kick-out

Chapter 01 ~ Kick-out! :(

Gentle wind caressed the blonde-haired celestial mage's face. It had woken her up. She let out a soft yawn and get ready for a bath.

A little wash, take on clothes, hair-combing, and she's ready to go to the guild!

"I hope they don't hate me. I always fail them in a job bigtime! >.<" She muttered to herself

SCENE: Fairy Tail Guild

"Minna, ohayou!" Lucy greeted loudly.

"Ohayou Lucy!" They greeted back.

"Lucy, let's talk.'' Erza, Gray, Natsu, and Happy said.

"Sure!" Lucy said, carefree.

"I mean, in PRIVATE." Erza continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?! You're kicking me out of the team?" Lucy gasped. Yes, she always failed them bigtime, but she didn't  expect them to go this far.

"Yes, Luce. It's because you always fail us." Natsu said, not knowing thet his nakama is getting hurt.

"And to tell the truth, you're kinda weak." Gray muttered.

"And you're heavy!" Happy said. Natsu and Gray stifled a laugh.

"Oh, sure is fine. It's fine, really." Lucy said, holding back her tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Plue, just....great. The one I love just kicked me out of the team, Natsu did." Lucy cried while walking her path home.

"Take care, Lucy!" the boatsmen shouted.

"O-Ok, I w-will." Lucy weakly said.

The boatsmen thought Lucy is kinda weird, but they just shrugged it off

Scene: Lucy's Apartment

"Agh! I can't sleep!" She complained loudly. She suddenly remembered memories with team Natsu...

All the story arcs...

All the sufferings with the team...

And her beloved Natsu...

"Ow! Forget them Lucy!" She said as tears run down to her cheek.

She just cried herself to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww.... Poor Lucy, I'm getting the FEELS!