Memories are always kept (for Ella) a One Direction & 5SOS fan fiction

I’ve been best friends with Louis ever since I could remember, he has always been there for me and never let me down, I honestly couldn’t ask for a better friend than him. I would never see him as anything more than that though, because I guess we are too close for that anyways.

Louis and I are catching up since he wanted to talk to me about something important. He said he would be at my house around noon so I have plenty of time to get ready. I watch TV and go on my phone for a while, I don’t realise the time until I get a text saying ‘Ella, I will be there in 5 minutes, cya soon love xx’. I literally jump off my living room couch and rush to get changed, I don’t want to look messy when my best friend comes over.

Luckily I got my clothes out before I went to bed because I knew it would be a good day anyways, so I wear my denim shorts and my favourite 5 Seconds of summer singlet. I know Louis will say something about it, because apparently him and the boys are good friends with 5 Seconds of summer, well that’s what twitter has been saying lately.

Just as I was about to walk out my bedroom, the door bell rings, I race to get it and Louis literally jumps on me when I open the front door. “woah, you seem excited today, what’s up?” he keeps smiling and says “that’s why I came here Ella, to tell you some good news”. We sit down on my couch and I start off and say “so what is the big new that you are dying to tell me?” , his smile goes from small to huge and he says “ I GOT YOU V.I.P TICKETS TO SEE US PERFORM ON OUR TAKE ME HOME TOUR!” I couldn’t help it, I start to scream of excitement, this has been my overall, all time dream to see One Direction in concert. I know Louis is my best friend but to be honest I am quite a fan of their music. He looks at my shirt and smiles even more “I never knew you liked 5 Seconds Of Summer, you know there going to be opening for us on tour?” I hold hug him  so tight and scream the whole house off. “WHAT! OMG I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, THEY ARE LIKE, MY IDOLS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH LOUIS, I LOVE YOU HEAPS!!!” he laughs and says “your welcome, its going to be fun having you at one of my concerts though, you will get to see how awesome I really am” .I roll my eyes “haha very funny, I’ve already heard you sing before and your amazing so no need to be cocky Mr Tomlinson”.

“So when is the concert?” I ask him randomly, “tomorrow night, so I thought you could get to know  everyone today, before you see us perform, is that okay?” once again I held him tight and say “ are you kidding me, I would love to do that! I’ve always wanted to meet the other boys!” , for the rest of the day we hang out talking and mostly laugh at silly stories we tell each other, just like the good old days.

Louis ends up sleeping over and of course he sleeps on the couch, while I sleep in my bedroom. My parents would no way near let us sleep in the same room, even though Louis’ mum and my mum are also really close. I swear sometimes my mum is over protective of me. I couldn’t sleep because I was too excited about the news he told me, so I decide to play a little trick on Louis. Like a great friend I am I got make up and started applying it on his face, thank god he is a heavy sleeper or else I would of gotten smacked on the face by now. I quickly finish off the last part and get my phone out and take a photo of him sleeping “ aww” I say to myself as I look at his caked face.

Now all I have to do is wait until he wakes up and realises, I go back to sleep because it is only 10:40am right now. I heard a loud scream from downstairs and nearly fall out of my bed of laughter, “WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FACE?!” Louis barges in my bedroom, I am still on the ground laughing so I don’t answer him “ you think this is funny, I hate make up, its so itchy and annoying, You’ll see, I am going to get you back big time” .

I get up off the ground and say to him “I’m so scared, someone hold me” sarcastically. He legit jumps on top of me tickling me continuously. I slap him in the face lightly to get him off me and start teasing him “how are you today Mrs Tomlinson I can see you like your make up”. He rubs off some foundation and wipes it on my pyjamas, “no one messes with the Tommo, he says and gets up proud”.