Do I know you?!

Katelyn's POV
So to day I went into town to get some food and the weirdest thing happend I saw aphmau with Aaron and they were about to kiss (in this story they are not dating yet) so I did the normal thing and punched him. Then aphmau said " KATELYN WHY DID YOU PUNCH HIM????!??!?!!"
"I had no chose"
"YES YOU DID THE CHOSE WAS TO NOT PUNCH HIM... sorry for yelling can I talk to you ALONE??
" sure" * they go to aphmau, kawaii~chan, and katelyn's house kawaii~chan is at work*

Aphmau's POV
I told Katelyn "don't tell anyone this but,.......... me.. and......Aaron..are" Katelyn intrups
"Are dating! I kind of thought u guys were kawaii~chan is correct ships well most come true...NICOLE no her and Dante is NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
"KATELYN WERE NOT DATING WERE THINKING ABOUT IT THOUGH"
Michy's POV discized as Kawaii~chan
*talking like kawaii~chan*I was walking "home" when I herd aphmau~simpia yell and "kawaii~chan" recorded it all *hehehe* I can't wait intell garroth~kun and laurence~kun hear this. hehehehe.

Aphmau's POV
So after that I saw kawaii~chan and i know she saw me then she did the randomest thing SHE RAN AWAY!!!!! and then a hour later she came home and I said "Kawaii~chan why did u run away an hour ago when I KNOW you saw me" " Aphmau~simpia, Kawaii~chan doesn't know what Aphmau~simpia is talking about?"
Then I said " when... WAIT A MINUTE! it was Michy I remember a purple tail it's Michy!!!!!!"
" huh?!??! Kawaii~chan still doesn't know what Aphmau~simpia is talking about???!?!?!??!!!!" " I'll tell you later Kawaii~chan" * and smile they go to Michy's and Laurence, Garroth, and Aaron were there fighting over aphmau saying stuff like well I kissed her first and well I knew her first and and really Garroth met her first and so I took her to prom and then they saw the girls*

Aaron's POV
When I saw Aphmau I.. I just wanted to run away but instead she did crying I don't know why but she did Katelyn almost did but I said " Katelyn let me handle this for once ok?..." She didn't answer so I went with or with out her permission.

Aphmau's POV
I.. I had to run its like 1st grade all over boys see a new toy and if one gets it they all pull and pull intell it just snaps... In this case I don't want to snap so I ran where only 1 person can find me....
My old tree house I use to take Aaron here all the time....

Aaron's POV
"I still can't believe you come here..." I say to aphmau and smile...
" yeah....me..too" she says sniffing in between words
"Why are you crying aphmau?"
"I....I...I don't know it's just 1st grade all over..."
" again and ur the shiny new toy yeah I know I've herd that story to but, did you hear the whole story?"
"No can you tell me?"
" yeah new shiny toy yeah yeah boys fight over it yeah yeah but, when 1 boy gets it and then all the boys fight and pull and pull intell it snaps but guess what all the boys except one gets rid of it and that one boy fixes it and keeps it forever" " Aaron? I..I....I like you... * she hugs him and they play video games for the rest of the day...*

Ok guys that's it for now I still don't know what to call u guys so let me know what I should call u in the Comments remember any idea is not a bad idea so for now Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Bye p.s. no shout out today maybe next time also I might give u 2shout outs its possible so yeah invisabella out