Part One

27-June-2016

Audio: I always write while listening to music or an audiobook and I'm currently listening to Eleanor And Park by Rainbow Rowell.

Okay, looks like we're going to be talking quite a lot from now on, if I have the motivation that is. I'm going to be TOTALLY honest in this, I'm not amazing at being totally truthful, but this is the gospel truth. Entries may be long or short, I don't really know, but I do know this will be a 'tell all' blog.

Hi! I'm Skyler and this is the story of how I got totally fucked up. I know this all seems like attention seeking bullshit and like I'm only 15 but I have things to say that I can't say to anyone at all..... All names and locations have been changed for privacy purposes.

I was born in Germany, but I moved to Ireland when I was six years old, so I don't really remember my time in Germany. My parents are...ugh...yeah more about that later.

This is honestly so boring what the fuck am I doing, nobody's going to read this, but if you do you can have a figurative cookie, so congrats.

I know this is short, but I'm going to leave it here because I need to figure out where I'm going with this, you might never hear from me again...I honestly have no idea.