Hold tight. (A Justin Bieber Lovestory).

(A/N: before you start reading this, know that Alfredo Flores is the same age as Justin. I know that in real life he's a lot older but let's just pretend, kay?)

ALEX'S POV:

"No, I think that I deserve the last slice."

"I'm the youngest, I still have to grow."

"You have a point, Alex. You're so small." Fredo mocked.

I gazed at my 1 year older brother Alfredo. As you may know as Alfredo Flores, Justin Bieber's best friend.

Ew.

Alfredo and I were fighting over who will get the last slice of pizza.

I was internally cursing on that Bieber kid as my thoughts got innerupted by Miley Cyrus singing Party in the USA.

"So I put my hands up, they're playin' ma song. The butterflies fly away. Noddin' ma head like yeah, moving my hips like -"

"Dude, is that your new ringtone?" I chuckled as Alfredo laughed and grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

"Justin probably did it while I fell asleep on his couch yesterday. Idiot."

Idiot indeed.

"Yo, Fredo here. Oh, hey JB!"

I rolled my eyes. Jay Bee.

"Yeah. Yeah. Awesome man! Uhuh. Sounds great. Ya. Ok. But I don't think that she'll like that. Yeah. Kay. I'll have to ask my parents first but it sounds great man. Ok, I'll call you back." he stopped the phonecall and stuffed it back into his pocket.

They seriously think that they have so much 'swag' because of the 'yeah man, yeah yeah' thing. Oh god.

"Where's mom and dad?" Alfredo asked me while I was still watching him.

"Watching TV I guess." I mumbled. I'm wondering what that phone call was about.

Alfredo nodded as he walked towards the living room. We actually have a huge house, but not as huge as the Bieber's. Me, Alfredo and my parents live in California. We used to live in Boston but we moved a few years ago because Alfredo started directing and stuff.

I stretched my neck so I could see the hallway and check if my brother is gone. Yup.

I grabbed the last slice of pizza, putted it in my mouth and ate it like a pig.

I don't care.

"Dudeee!" Alfredo pouted as he entered the kitchen again. I swallowed the last piece of pizza and smirked.

"Sup?" I asked innocent.

Bieber and him were talking about 'asking my parents' and stuff and I was wondering about what Alfredo had to ask. Not that I care though.

"You are eating my pizza. That's what's up." Alfredo said with a puppy face.

"Build a bridge and get over it. I mean what did you had to ask mom and dad?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah. They need to talk to you." he said as he grabbed my wrist.

"Do mom and dad want to...talk?" I asked slightly scared. That never sounds good.

"Yep. But don't be scared, it's not that bad. Well, not for me." he said as we walked towards the livingroom.

I'm screwed.

As I was trying hard to think about the bad things that I have done in the last few days, I followed Alfredo and saw my parents sitting on the couch. Dad was watching a hockey game on TV and mom was reading the newspaper.