Chapter 7 - Perks of living in L.A.

(A/N: sorry, I didn't proofread. I'm too lazy.)

JUSTIN'S POV:

"WOAH JUSTIN!" I heard a voice gasp.

I glanced at the girl, quickly wrapping a towel around her body as her cheeks turned into the brightest shade of red.

Aw, I looked too late. God damn it.

"Alex," I stuttered.

"Did you see anything? I hope not because oh my God please don't tell me you haven't seen anything." she started freaking out.

I noticed that her legs were tanned. No wait, her whole body.

Perks of living in L.A.

I chuckled. "Don't worry, I didn't see anything."

"Thank God." she breathed, re-entering the bathroom.

I saw her blow drying her hair while still being only wrapped in a towel.

Is it creepy that I was staring at her the whole time?

Probably.

I just watched how she walked towards the closet and picked some high waisted shorts and another crop top as today's outfit.

Yassss. She looks good in crop tops.

She entered the bathroom again and closed the door.

I decided to prank Alfredo, since he was annoying earlier this morning, and unlocked my phone.

To: Fredooo

Aye, your sister looks good fresh out of the shower and living in L.A. sure did something good to her bodytan too ;)

In less than a minute, my bedroom door was opened roughy as Alfredo stormed inside.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO WITH MY SISTER?" he asked.

I started laughing. "Dude, I was just messin' with ya. I just sat here, being bored."

"Yeah sure." he said in disbelief.

"No really! You can ask Alex herself!" I said.

I got up and knocked on the bathroomdoor.

It opened as I saw Alex, putting some lip balm on.

"The hell was that?" she asked Alfredo and me.

"I just messed with Fredo by saying that you look good fresh out of the shower and he is pissed." I laughed, pointing at Alfredo.

"Did he saw you naked?" Alfredo asked.

"Almost, I didn't know he was in the room and I just wanted to go and grab my clothes but he was laying on his bed. Luckely, he was too late cause I wrapped a towel around me." she explained.

"Good you didn't see anything. Pervert. " Alfredo said, calming down a little.

Alex just switched the bathroom lights off and grabbed her phone, playing with it.

"Sooo, what do you guys wanna do today?" Alex asked after shoving her phone into her pocket.

Fredo and I shrugged.

"I have to go to dance rehearsals this afternoon...For the Believe Tour. " I stated.

Alex screwed her face up. "I didn't know you danced?"

"Well, since I am a performing artist and I do shows and concerts, people also expect me to dance whilst singing." I chuckled.

"Ooh, okay."