Chapter 13

Adrien P.O.V.

"But no one wants you, like I do." I told he and I kept kissing her sweet skin. She melted into my arms.

"A-adrien." She whispered and I still didn't stop. "C-chat."

"What's wrong m'lady? Don't you like this?"

"I-I do." She said then started blushing madly. "B-but we're in an alley, people are watching."

"So should we take this somewhere else?"

"Yes. I mean no! S-stop it kitty!" She said and I continued to kiss her neck, making my way up.

"I'll finish later then." I said with a smirk.

"Now I see how you and Chat are the same person."

"Well let me offer m'lady a ride home."

"I can walk."

"Really? You say that as if your leg wasn't broken."

"Trusting you would break my other leg."

"I'll carry you home then."

"And my crutches?"

"I'll get you a wheelchair."

"Fine. Take me home Agreste."

"As you wish m'lady."

I picked her up and I walked to her house, which wasn't to far away. As soon as I got there Tom and Sabine thanked me greatly and Marinette blushed so hard from all the things her parents were saying.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" Sabine said and I smelled all the sweets from the bakery.

"If that's ok with you guys."

"Of course! Marinette constantly talks about you! She has a million pictures of you on her wall!" Sabine said and Marinette was still in my arms, sweating from embarrassment.

"Mom!" She yelled and turned ot me. "Well it's because Gabriel Agreste is my favorite fashion designer and your his son, who always does photoshoots wearing his clothes and I'm a big fan so I um have alot of magazines of Gabriel Agreste's work. T-that's why there's so many pictures of you."

"No need to be embarrassed purr-incess I would have alot of pictures of myself too."

"Put me down already Chat I don't need your puns."

"I can't let you down yet. You'll hurt your leg. Don't you like to be this close to me bugaboo?"

She sighed and I set her down on a chair. We ate and then I went up to Marinette's room for a little bit.

"The only way I'd be creeped out is if you took these photos yourself. But they are my best angles so I'll give you that."

Marinette stayed silent so I walked over to her bed were she was laying down. I sat next to her and gently kissed her forehead.

"Adrien, there's many ways to defeat your akuma, but Tikki said if you truly love me, you'll over come it. Do you really love me?"

"Is there anyway I can prove it to you Marinette?"

"Just show me you care. What you said, was harsh. But I knew you didn't really mean it."

But if I said it, does that mean it was buried deep somewhere? And could more things surface?

"I would never mean those words, not in a million years."

I got ontop of her and made sure I didn't touch her broken leg. She let her hair down, which brought out more features on her face, and she wore her usual shirt with some pink shorts.

I leaned in and I began kissing her neck, making my way to her jaw, then ending up at her lips.

"Mon minou, don't you think you're going a little fast?"

"I think I'm going a little slow Mari." I said and I kissed her cheek. "You still haven't let me explore."

I kissed her and I licked her bottom lip, and she immediately let me enter. Our tounges battled, and we pulled away for air. I flipped us so that she was ontop and so she could lay ontop of me. She rested her head on my chest and I stroked her hair.

"Adrien someone is here to pick you up!" Sabine said.

"Sorry Mari I gotta go. And don't forget about that second date."

I quickly ran to meet Natalie, who wasn't very happy. "You're supposed to discuss with us where you are going, not just go."

"Sorry Natalie, Marinette needed help getting home."

"There are no excuses Adrien. Your father is very angry."

"When isn't he?"

"Adrien!"

I got home and surprisingly, my father was there. He was waiting to reprimand me but I also had a few things to say.

Marinette P.O.V.

"Tikki telling him was the best thing I could have done!" I yelled in excitement.

"Telling him what?" Alya said and she sat next to me. "I just saw Adrien leave! What were you two doing? Wait don't tell me I recorded some of it!"

"Wait since when were you here? Why did you record us!"

"Well I got here and I found him kissing your neck. Mari how did that happen?"

"I told him I like him." I lied.

"I'm so happy for you! My ship is finally coming to life!"

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Delete the video Alya."

"C'mon Marinette I'll send it to you."

"I couldn't possibly accept it."

"You sure Mari?"

"No. Send it."

"I knew you'd give in. It's just like this one time I sent Adrien a picture of you sleeping and-"

"Alya you what?"

"It's nothing really."

"Alya this is so embarrassing."

"Don't worry he liked it."

"Alya!"

"You're welcome."

"If my leg wasn't broken I'd kick you out of here. Consider yourself lucky."

"You should be thanking me he loves you."

"He does?"

"Why else would you two make out?"

Gabriel Agreste P.O.V.

"Nooroo, why can't I control Adrien?"

"Because you need his consent master. But it will still continue to affect him."

"Well if I can't control Chat Noir, I aready have two other people that will help me get their miraculous. Queen Bee and Volpina. I know two people perfect for the job."

"We won't fail you Hawkmoth."

Author P.O.V.

Since I now have 50 followers, I'm going to give you this other chapter and release the next book sometime this or next month. I'll make a realse date soon but this book isn't over yet. There's still a few chapters left and a huge plot twist.

🐞Bug out🐞