PROLOGUE

"Fire! Fire!" Yelled a voice. "Everybody get out! Now!"

Fire was spreading throughout the ABH Finance company building. People ran around like they were in a maze looking for the way out. Zig-zag here and there because it seemed like every turn had a flame ready to swallow.

Now this fire was no accident but carefully planned by a certain Keith Donovan. His aim, to capture two people who were going to help him get a 'better life'. At the time of the fire he was dressed as a fireman and actually rescuing people while keeping an eye out for his targets. He was making his way up to the third floor where his targets had been in the middle of a meeting before the fire broke out. So if he had it right they would be trying to get out using the same route. Lo and behold there they were coughing and looking around to find a way out as they descended the stairs.

"Here, come with me" He said to them and led them out of the building. As soon as they were out he pushed them to the side of the building and quickly sprayed a lot of sleeping gas on them. The targets lost consciousness within seconds and fell to the ground. He placed them in sacks and put them in the back of his truck. All this was done out of sight of others but who knew. Maybe the security cameras had caught every bit of it. Or maybe not.