Smith's Family

Guys I just want to say that there's gonna be new characters and love triangle so yea this chapter will be about the smiths family and walker too ( ENJOY )

(Smith's Family)
"Carl! Gray! Get your butts here! Kai shout. " Kai don't yelled at them like that there still kids" Skylor said trying to calm Kai. "KIDS THEY ARE NOT KIDS THERE 12 AND THEY WILL BE SOON 13" Kai said shouting with anger." Ok can you explain why they got you mad" skylor said in calm." THEY CUT MY TIE AND SHIRT I NEEDED THAT TO WEAR FOR WORK!! Kai said still shouting at anger. "Calm down Kai I will buy you a new one" Skylor said with a bit anger."Fine but those boys are gonna be grounded for the next week! Kai said trying to calm." Did you call me dad" Carl said rubbing his eyes."Yes I did you and Gray are gonna be grounded for the next week, for cutting my tie and shirt."WHAT! That was just a cheap tie and shirt it not important and you could even buy that anywhere" Carl responded back. "Did you talk back to me boy! " Kai said with anger. "KAI" Skylor shouted at Kai." Fine, I wont ground you but if you do it again I will ground you for the next month,am I clear mister" Kai said with a serious look." Whatever" Carl said rolling his eyes." Good morning father" Gray said rubbing his eyes. " morning Gray"Kai said looking at gray. " DAD! I am so sorry for cutting your tie and shirt here I brought a new one it red and black" Gray said looking down. " it ok at least you got me a new pair" Kai said smiling at Gray. " WHAT! Why is that you get mad at me when I do something wrong and gray not" Carl said with anger. " because gray is more responsible than you he doesn't rolls his eyes and doesn't talk back that why I don't get mad at him that much" Kai said looking at Carl." Whatever" carl said eating with his mouth full. " oh yea your cousins will be coming over to talk about something" Kai said. " about what" Gray said in curious. " remember  that Jay and I was talking about Lloyd about you guy going with him" Kai said with a smile." Yea and what" Carl said wanted to get to the point." Me and your uncle will explain later but first go change" Kai said looking at Carl and Gray." Ok father" both said.After 20 min the walker family came. "Oh hey aunt Nya " Gray said hugging Nya.Wow you grown up so fast! Nya said hugging Gray." Oh hey aunt Nya" Carl said coming down."well look at you turn handsome like your father" Nya said smiling at Carl. " hehehe" Carl smile. "Oh hey Saskie" Carl said hive five-ing his cousin." Yo have you ben" Saskie said." Good it just I almost got grounded by cutting my dad tie and shirt" Carl said looking at Saskie." Oh dads alway have to be like that my dad almost ground me to for not waking up early" Saskie said annoyed." Oh really what were you up too at night" Carl ask curious." Well I was chatting with some girls online" Saskie said with a smirk."your lucky my dad doesn't let me use my phone at night"Carl said looking at his father."That a shame" Saskie said patting at Carl shoulder."hey Saskie I was wondering if you have a gi-- ( got interrupted by Kai) "Hey Carl! Saskie! Come" Kai shouted." Coming" both said. " Ok I know why you are so curious about knowing a guy name Lloyd and why are you staying with him"Kai said looking at Carl,Gray,Diego, Marcy,and Saskie. "Lloyd is a old friends of ours he is the Green ninja"Jay said." Wait there! Lloyd is the green ninja! That is awesome he is my fav! " Carl said." Me too! 4 of them said." Don't interrupt" Kai said looking at the five. Ok where were we oh yea Lloyd is the green ninja he will be training you to become a ninja like us so plz treat him well and there's gonna be more there too" Jay said." That awesome were gonna be ninjas" Marcy said with joy." Wait you said there's gonna be more kids like us to become ninja to" Diego said in confuse." Yip" Kai said smiling. " when do we go there" gray ask. "Tomorrow" Jay said. "You better start packing because five of you will go tomorrow" Kai said with a smile ( Tomorrow!) five of them yelled. "We better go dad! " Diego said. "Ok bye Kai and skylor" Jay said to both." Bye" Both said.

I hope you enjoy that chapter the next chapter will be about Brookstones family.