Ryan's beginning

It was a normal day or so I thought. My sister Lindsey and I were playing with our dolls. When mommy came up to us. "Come on girls were going on a little trip." she said we didn't really question her. So we got up and left with her and daddy. After a while in the car we pulled up into the woods. Dad turned around and said "We are going to play hide and seek, ok so go hide." We ran out of the car giggling, we've been hiding for a long time. So we come out to see if they were looking for us. We got to where the car was, but it was gone. My first thought was I have to stay strong for Lindsey. When I turned around she was gone. "Lindsey where are you." I yelled but she didn't reply. I started to run and yell for her, she never answered. It has been a hours since I last seen Lindsey. "I'm the worst big sister ever." I said to no one. I had been sitting on a tree stump, when a tall faceless man wearing a trench coat, pants, no shirt, and a fedora came up to me. "Why are you all alone little one?" he asked I started crying and said "Mommy and Daddy brought my sister and I to play hide and seek, but they had left us. And now I lost my sister." He picked me up and said "It's ok little mouse I will take care of you and help you find your sister." I smiled "Can I call you daddy?" I asked He smiled his teeth were sharp. "Of course you can, come on let's go home and clean you up." He said I rested my head on his shoulder and we walked to my new home and life.