Chapter 6 Ryan P.O.V.

We walked back inside and went to the living room. BEN, Jeff and LJ were playing games, Hoodie was still in the corner so we joined him. I was in the middle of them. "So you asked her out?" Hoodie asked I blushed "Yeah I did. How'd you know?" Masky asked "I have my ways." he said then chuckled I heard Masky grown at something. So I looked up to see Toby by us. "Hey Masky, Hey Masky." Toby yelled I giggled Masky shot me a glare. "What do you want Toby?" he asked with venom dripping from every word he said, Toby kept poking him. "Hey Toby." I said "Yes Ry." he said "Can you please leave him alone. I will make you waffles if you do." I said his eyes lite up and he ran to the kitchen. I got up and followed him and started the waffles. When I was done with his food he hugged me. "Thank you Ryan, your the best." he said "Your welcome Toby." I said then walked back to the living room. There was no more room on the couch so I just sat on Masky's lap. While snuggling into his chest, I could tell he was blushing. "Oh Masky and Ryan sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." Jeff and BEN sang. "S-shut up." Masky said they laughed at him stuttering. "You're just jealous that he get's to go on a date with her." Hoodie said "Wait, what, oh man I was going to ask her." BEN pouted "Too bad for you." Masky said Jeff, and LJ were laughing I rolled my eyes. "I'm going for a walk." I said and got up then headed for the door. "Can I come?" Jeff asked I nodded and we started walking "So Masky asked you out. I never thought he would find a girl he likes." Jeff said "Yeah, and why?" I asked "He just never seemed interested in girls." he said "Oh." I said "I guess he knew he would find a great girl to ask." he said I blushed while he laughed. "You remind me of my little sister. You know before I became like this." he said "You had a sister, I thought you only had a brother." I said "Yeah I did, I had two. They were twins, when I snapped they were only 2 and then put up for adoption." he said "That's cool. I have a twin, and we were put up for adoption when we were 2." I said "Do you remember your last name?" he asked I nodded "I think it was Woods." I told him he nodded. "What orphanage were you at. They probably still have your files?" he asked "It was called Miss. Flowers orphanage." I said "I will go there tonight, grab your files, and give them to you. So you now who your real parents are." he said "Thanks Jeff your so sweet." I said "Can you give me a piggy back ride?" I asked sweetly he nodded and I jumped on his back. We walked back to the mansion, and got to now each other. When we got to the mansion Jeff and I went to watch a scary movie. It was a great night.