-1-

Yuski's POV

"Yuski! Yuski! Bae hurry the fuck up! We're gonna be late! I still can't believe you got detention!" Ash grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the school gates.

"I can't believe you got it with me." I gave her a dirty look as she dragged me out of school grounds.

"The others are waiting!" She said anxiously.

"They aren't leaving Ash-Senpai! We are just playing Minecraft like every fucking day." I shrugged as she dragged me towards our house.

We live together because her mother and father are divorced and her mother had to move, but trusts my family. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello?" I answered finally making it to our yard.

"Yuski! Where the hell are you two?! You're about to miss the first game!" I heard Kitten yell into the phone.

"Yeah yeah! We're almost there calm your Tits. Tell the other ass hats that we're coming!" I hung up.

Ash opened the door and ran inside. I slowly walked in shutting the door and walking into our room.

"Damn As-.." Ash cut me off.

"Join the server now!" She had already booted up her computer and was about to join the Skype call.

She then joined the call.

"Hulloooo Guys!" She was wearing her gaming headphones.

"Aye wait for me!" I don't have a Mac like her so and computer was always so slow to start up.

•Ash's POV

"Jordan! Don't join the server yet damn it!" I yelled.

He was sharing his screen with us all.

"Yeah Jordan, be fucking patient, we have to wait for Yuski and Noah!" Kitten yelled into her headset.

The camera switched back to Jordan.

"I was just kidding guys!" He stuck his tounge out at us.

"Mm Hey bitches!" Noah joined the call.

"My Pc is ready! Time to join the server guys!" Yuski joined the call.

"Alright everyone! 3-2- AHH!" Kittens voice faded as we all clicked.

I heard a light bang and saw just Yuski's computer where she was.

"Yuski? Guys? What the hel-!"

~~~~~~

•Yuski's POV

"Guys! Where are you?! What's going on!" I screamed.

I looked around. Am I at my house in Minecraft? How is this possible?! At least I share a house with Ash.. I was still wearing my headphones.

"Princess!" I heard Jordan say weirdly into my headset.

"Yes, love?" I walked around slightly freaking out while opening my chest in my room.

"I need your help.." He was breathing heavy.

Are only Jordan and I here?

"Holy shit! Guy's I'm in a fucking cave! I ALMOST DIED!" Noah randomly yelled and I could hear him running.

"Noah! I hear you! I have torches, walk back towards where you were!" Kitten yelled into her head set.

"Uh what's up Jordan?" I said in unison with Ash's scream.

"I spawned on the parkour we built last time.." You could tell he was freaking out by his voice.

My eyes widened.

"THE PARKOUR HAS FUCKING LAVA! COME ON BAE, WE GOTTA GO SAVE THAT LITTLE HOE!" I ran out of my house and towards the parkour building.

Is this a dream..?

__________________________

Yuski: Ash ASH ASHHHHHH

Ash: What little hoe? •-•

Jordan: Can you just come help!

Ash: No. XD

Yuski: Hush Jordan!

Yuski: Ash! You're in love with Noaaaahhhhh!

Yuski: Hehe!

Yuski: OTP OTP

Ash: NO THE FUCK IM NOT.

Kitten: 0.0

Noah: I'm just gonna go mine..

Kitten: Same! *follows Noah*

Yuski: Hehhehehheehe <3

Ash: Shuddap =.=

Yuski: Anyway, bye our... Endermen?

Ash: No, Enderman are stupid. BAI OUR LITTLE SKELETONS!

Fire: No they are our Enderman.

Goddess: Yea you don't call the shots around here Ash.

Ash: Shuddap •-•

Fire and Goddess: Bye Little Enderman! :D