Rules and Info

Welcome everyone! This is my first RP and I hope that you guys enjoy. You're either a exorcist, exorcist in-training, or you're a demon. The classes for exorcists are the same as blue exorcist. Dragoon- Firearms. Knight- Swords/demon swords. Tamer- uses demons. Aria- Fatal verses. Doctor- Medical training. You can be in the exorcist training academy, fighting demons, teaching, healing, etc.

1. Be nice, hate the character not the Role Player. I know that there are some of us that like to be that mean character and thats cool just don't take it too far. People there are those evil players just deal with it.

2. No God modding. (Nuff said, you guys know who you are.)

3. No more than three demons if you're a tamer

4. Dragoons you guys are awesome but you can't have an unlimited amount of bullets. So please be chill. Doctors you aren't gods you can't revive the dead or heal anything so yeah. Knights you don't find Excaliber and become King so lets not make that a thing. Arias there nothing to say to you guys because you're pretty cool.

5.No cursing. I'm fine with it but other people aren't so lets just keep it to a minimum if it does people up.

6.Have Fun

7. When you create a form but Apple at the bottom so I know that you read this.