Chapter 7

{Zayn's POV}

"Goodnight." I muttered to Liam before climbing into our shared bed. I wrapped the blanket around my half naked body. I lay there in only my boxers, being comfortable like that around Liam. He honestly didn't care. As long as I never took Harry's habit, he's okay with it.

"Zayn?" Liam whispered, scared I'd be mad if he deprived me of any sleep.

"Yeah?" I mumbled.

"Is everything okay? You seem off. When I was playing with your hand you tensed up and when I kissed your cheek you nearly chocked. Did I do something wrong?"

I took a moment before answering, "Everything's fine."

"I don't think it is, but I'll let it go for tonight. Just to to bed. We have a signing tomorrow." Liam sighed and I followed his command. Not long after, the bed dipped and an arm wrapped around my bare torso. Liam nuzzled his head into my neck and I soon heard him snoring. I smiled before dozing off.

"Wake up, Zayn."

Waking up, I groaned and stuffed my face into my pillow.

"Now, don't be like that. Do you want me to get Louis to wake you up?"

"You wouldn't dare." I chuckled at Liam's false threat.

Or maybe it wasn't false.

A few moments later, someone jumped on top of me and began to tickle me. I managed to squirm onto my back. Louis' hands attacked my sides.

"Fuck Louis!" I screamed in between laughs. Louis laughs along as he straddles me.

"I'm up! I'm up! Get off of me!" I screeched. Louis suddenly stopped and I lay there panting. Louis smirked but I only glared back.

"Ass." I whispered under my breath.

"I'm sorry, what am I?" Louis grinned. I pushed him off of me and onto the floor. I peeked over the bed and smiled at him. Louis glared but then smiled back.

"Get dressed and be ready in an hour." He said getting up. He left the room and closed the door behind him.

I jumped up out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. After showering. I changed into a plain white T-shirt with a purple button up over that and a jean jacket over that, also. If you think I'm crazy for wearing three layers, I'm not. The signing's at the mall and it gets cool there.

Throwing on a pair of faded grey jeans and my combat boots, I left the room and entered the kitchen. I immediately stopped once I heard my name.

"I think something's wrong with Zayn." I heard Liam say. I backed up against the wall and listened. Peeking around the corner, I saw all the lads sitting in the kitchen while eating breakfast.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"I don't know... it just seems that every time he's around me he starts to act... odd. Has he been acting different around you guys?"

"No, not 'round me. How 'bout you, Lou?" Niall said turning around to face Louis. Louis caught me peeking and I pressed my hands together, begging him not to tell the boys my secret. He nodded his head slightly before looking back at Niall.

"Nope. I'm sure Zayn's fine. Plus, he just got over a breakup. What do you expect from the guy?" Louis shrugged. He glanced back at me and I gave him a thumbs up mouthing 'thank you'. Walking around the corner, I greeted the guys good morning. Sitting down and pouring myself a bowl of cereal, Louis walked behind me and patted me on the back.

Bending over, he whispered in my ear, "You're going to have to tell them sooner or later."

"I know, I know. I'm trying." I sighed before taking a bite.