Trying

I went over to him and plopped on his lap.

When i say he was shocked he was shocked. His eyes were literally like being removed from his sockets and his jaw like hit the ground.

"Close your mouth youll catch flies."

"Are you ok your not drugged or anything?"

"I have to be drugged to sit on my mates lap." I say now trying to get off. But i was stopped. Gales big ass hand grabbed my thighs and put me in a position where i was straddling him.

"No dont take it that way. You know with you always with kyle i just get used to it." He said

"Why do you do the things you do. Why are you so mean so cruel."
I asked looking straight into his eyes.

"Its i don't know how to be gentle i dont know how to handle you. I don't want to hurt you but i don't want to bring my walls down and kill my insides while im vulnerable." He said looking really beat down.

"And i can't take you being with kyle anymore. Im gonna like really kill myself. It feels as if your rejecting me for another. And for my brother. Hes not even my real brother son of a gun is fucking adopted."

"So no way in blood are you two related." I asked now really conserned.

"Nu-uh." He said shaking his head.

"Is he a full werewolf." I ask

"Ummmm no when we got him we found out he was a witch baby. But my dad injected him with his blood and that helped him become a wolf."

"I think the witch part in him is trying to steal me from you. I dont think i have two mates either." I say.

"Well ok ill tell my guards to keep an eye out."

"Listen how about this week we try something. We can try being together and everything." I say kissing his cheek.

"Im already trying." He said.

We ended up having the longest hug you can imagine.