She's Back

*Mia's Point of View*
    I grit my teeth and open my mouth to say "um yes this seat is taken" but the person on the other side quickly says "oh no sweetheart it's not."
I internally roll my eyes and die a little inside. Ug! I thought she moved to Canada with Kayla. I guess not.
"You're probably wondering where Kayla is." Kylie says.
"Actually no, I wasn't wondering that at all." I respond.
"Don't cope an attitude. Anyways she stayed back in Canada. She has a wedding to attended." Kylie says.
"Um ok." I answer. I am not having it right now.
"So what brings you back to Texas?" She asks.
"I don't know.... Maybe the fact that I live here." I spat back.
"Someone is in a bad mood today."
I roll my eyes and turn to face the window. I plop in my ear plugs and put my Spotify playlist on shuffle. I try to zone her out but all she does is blabber on and on about how she's so excited to be with all of us again. But this girl is so oblivious to the fact that I have completely zoned her out and she's basically talking to herself. But since she's so stupid she doesn't even care that she looks like an idiot right now.
She taps my shoulder and I turn around, mad.
"So how does that sound?" She chirps trying to be nice.
"That sounds terrible. Absolutely terrible." I respond.
She sighs and looks down.

     The flight goes by (one of the worst flights of my life by the way) and finally Blake comes to get me, since I'm at the back of the plane and everyone else is at the front.
"Alrightie Mia lets—" he starts but then notices Kylie. He rolls his eyes and Kylie pops out of her seat like a piece of toast.
"Blake! Blake! So nice to see you again babe! I came down just to see you!" She says hugging him. He doesn't hug back, instead just stands their awkwardly.
Babe. Babe. Babe. What the heck.
"Um well Blake you have fun with that. I'm gonna go get my luggage." I say and push past them. Him calling my name behind me, but I don't turn back. Did he really cheat on me again?!? I roll my luggage behind me until I find Ashley. I grab her arm, and drag her behind me, until we reach the girls bathroom. To my surprise it's empty.
"You will never believe what just happened!" I whisper shout, out of breath.
"What?" She says, rubbing her arm.
"Sorry about that by the way. But so some how some freaking way! Kylie ended up on our flight and she had to sit next to me." I start. Ashley gives me a confused look.
"Kylie! Yes! KAYLAS SISTER KYLIE! So anyways Blake comes to get me right, and then Kylie gushes all over him and calls him babe. BABE! WHAT THE HECK!" I whisper shout. Her mouth gapes open.
"WHAT THE EVEN HECK!!!! OH HH*LL NOOOO! HOLD ME BACK! ACTUALLY DONT! LEMME AT HIM!" She shouts regularly.
"Sh, Sh lower your voice. I don't want Blake knowing I'm in here." I say.
"Well lets go get an uber and take it back to my place. We can chill, order some pizza and binge watch Vampire Diaries." Ashlee says. I nod my head and we secretly grab an uber and leave the airport.

I don't know what the heck just happened today. But all I know is it wasn't good.
------------------------------------------
A/N- yes finally the first 'good chapter' out of this whole book. The New York series is over and now things will actually be getting good. So I'm so sorry for all the terrible chapters before this one. And thanks for over 100 views!
♥️️
Jenn