Our Plane Ride

So we were on the plane it wasn't a private jet so we were in disguise

Princeton-All the boys were sleeping except for me. I feel unloved and lonely i never had a girl friend who actually loved me for being me they just wanted the money. And im always the dumbass in the relationship Smh.

Girls Story- A/N the girls names are Sunny Samantha and Destiny They were all sleeping Except for Sunny she was on her iphone 4 listening to Mindless behavior All Around The World w/Diggy. Destiny and Samantha really needed to use the bathroon so they woke up and both went to the bathroom.

SunnysPOV - The girls are taking so long are they okay did they get killed? Oh wait nvm lol my Butt is hurting in going to take a walk As i got up and started walking I tripped and fell ontop of a guy and kissed him Litterly in his mouth. Oh Shit sorry! He looked so familiar

PrincePOV- I was still in my feelings untill this girl triped over me and kissed me She was embarrassed she said Oh shit sorry! I said it was okay and introduced myself.  She was Beautiful i felt like i loved her and that kiss//Peck was so passionate Ik shes the one for me .

SunnysPOV- My name is Sunny you
are from MB right?

PrincetonsPOV- Yeah i would introduce you to the boys but there all sleeping

Sunny- Its okay well my friends are probably back from the bathroom Had a nice lil convo with u Princey i mean 😳 Princeton...

Destinys and Samanthas POV-We just got out of the bathroom and we see sunny talking to a boy who looks familiar In some ways so we walk towards them and Sunny talking to Princeton? OMG OMG your from Mindless behavior i love u guys they both say screaming. Waking up Prodigy Roc and Ray and they all seem suprised to see all these girls.

The rest of the boys execpt prince Said hi and introduce themselves

Sunny-Well we got to go guys love yall

Princeton-Can i get a hug?

Sunny-"Yeah" but he was already pulling me into a hug anyway

As the girls gave the guys a hug i went back to our seats I knew that princeton was the one for me but i knew I wouldn't see him again anyways 💔

Princeton and the boys POV- Sunny is so Beautiful we kissed and I know I just meet her but i think she's the one. its been about 1 hour since the whole coincidence happened and all i could do is think about is her. all the boys were talking g about the girls, I asked the boys if i should invite them to our hotel and they said yes so i got up and went up to them and Sunny was sleeping she looked so cute i told destiny and samantha and they said of course.