This is not a chapter

Hello I'm the Arthur of this story and I have a challenge for all of you. You don't have to do it if you don't want to do the challenge. The challenge is to comment on this story and follow me this way you can have more input and I can see what I need to improve.

Now here are some the rules are

1. Don't just say hi or hello actually start a conversation.
2. Be respectful of me and everyone else.

3. Have fun with this no question is to stupid unless you make it stupid on purpose please don't do that.

Ok I have a few people I want to shout out to

First to the people who are following me
Xanderwrites,Sky-Tsun,jaydendecade and Bricksgirl156 thanks for all your support. And another shout out to Xanderwrites for comments that he made all of them.

The last shout out gos to
Jazzyjaz100 and Xanderwrites for voting on my storys I can't thank you enough for that.

Before I go there are some updates I'm going to make some different storys after this one. The first one will be A Gravity Falls Hanover the 2nd Story Story will be about the how to train your dragon series. But don't worry I'll continue with this book series along side the new ones. So feel free to give me ideas for storys and I see if I like them or not and maybe they'll even get used in my next story.