The date (continued)

Carly's POV:
Once we got to the movies to see the conjuring 2 which was obviously geo's idea because I hate scary movies but I thought it was cute when he said that he would protect me during it. But then when we walked in the theater I had seen this guy in the back and he kept staring at me and geo when he thought we weren't looking. I guess he didn't know I continuously was looking at him. I couldn't even really focus on the movie until geo said something "hey baby girl are you ok?" I shook myself into reality and said "yeah I'm fine" but I was actually really worried something was going to happen especially because of the call. Once the movie was over and we went outside geo was asking me about what happened tonight. And I realized I had to tell him about it. So I did and he looked so worried but was trying not to show it. I didn't know what to say to him.

Geo's POV;
We were having such a great time but I knew something was wrong and for this to work out between us I had to know most of what goes on in her life. So when she told me about her stalker I panicked, but I tried not to show that I was worried. But then I realized I'm not going to let some random ass dude mess things is for me and my baby girl. So I told her that I wouldn't be leaving her side until we figure things out and she looked very relieved and comforted by that. But then she saw him, the guy from in the movies and he walked up to us we couldn't see his face because it was dark in the parking lot and he was wearing a hood but he said " you have both been warned, there will be absolutely no more warnings" and then he just walked away before we could do anything. I drove her to my house and she slept over. While she was taking a shower I picked out a shirt of mine that she could wear. And I offered to sleep on the couch but she insisted I stay with her in my bed and I didn't mind at all.

The next morning
   Carly's POV:
Geo made me pancakes before school and kissed my head as he was cooking. He asked me " how did you sleep princess" I answered " fine babe, you made me feel safe" as I hugged him. He grabbed my waist and turned me around he was about to kiss me but then his sister came in and I haven't even met her yet.
(j- Jennishka, g-geo, and c-Carly)
C- Hey I'm Carly.
J- hi I'm Jennishka
G- Well that was awkward. Um Jennishka you want some of my famous chocolate ship pancakes?
J-nah thanks though I have to make sure I'm ready when cat gets here. She's my only ride. Nice meeting you though Carly and see you later Juwany.
C-bye nice talking to you.
G- okay see you later tell cat I say hi.
So who's cat? I asked Juwany. " oh she's just Jennishka's best friend and Mario, cat's brother is one of my best friends besides Logan." He said. I just said okay and started getting ready for school. Geo asked me why we don't just skip but since summer started in 2 days I didn't want to miss it.