Chapter 1

" But I've got a jet black heart,
With a hurricane underneath it,
Trying to keep us, apart..."
Dang my alarm clock. I woke up to the sound of Jet Black Heart by 5sos blaring from the speakers and I slowly rises.

Then I remembered, today was the day.

Not Taco Tuesday, or Mani-Pedi with Ashley Day, it was my Dream Day.
I was going to go see Five Seconds Of Summer, in concert with my best friends . I hoped happily out of bed and skipped down the stairs.
I saw Ashley sleepily eat a bowl of Fruit Loops while watching Chicago Fire.
She was my roommate and best friend.
We both were going to Georgia State for college to become Nurses/Medical Assistants. We had stuck together for as long as I remember.
" Morning Girl!" I say and plop down next to her on the couch. She smiles with a mouth full of cereal.
" Morning. You ready for your dream to come true?!" She said after swallowing.
" Yes!! I'm ready to scream my head off!" I squeal and head back into the kitchen for the Fruit Loops.
" So Brynn, when are we getting the Nerd Turds?" Giggled Ashley following me into the kitchen.
" We are picking up Jade and Rose on the way. Since the concert is in Michigan, I thought it would be easy if they meet is half way." I say.
Jade and Rose were our friends who were accepted into The Chicago Institution Of Art. We called them the Nerd Turds because they were big geeks about YouTube and Marvel and Etc.We still loved them though.
After our breakfast of cereal and Chicago Fire, we had gotten dressed and packed for the road.
We both were wearing boyfriend jean shorts,black 5Sos shirts, and white converse. Our hair both pulled up in blonde ponies with a thick black hair band, Perfect. We drag our bags down the stairs and give our house keys to the grouchy and tired landlord.
I don't think he likes us very much, I don't know why.
We hop into the Ashley's white Ford Pickup, but don't drive quite yet.
" We are really doing this. Going to a out of state concert, with our friends, finally going to 5Sos live." I say and Ashley smirks at me.
" Are you nervous?" She says. I nod a little and she side hugs me.
" You practically been wishing this all your life since like Junior Year of High school. You have no need to be nervous." She says and the butterflies settle.
" Alright let's blow this Popsicle stand!!!" She yells and she drives out of the parking lot.
No stopping us now.