Chapter Three

Yes she's spending her free period with me. We have about 2 hours so were gonna go to the movies.

Jordan: You ready

Me: Yea lets go. I'll drive.

Jordan: Okay

*gets in the car and heads toward the movie theatre*

*10 MINUTES LATER*

Me: Ok we're here what you wanna see

Jordan: Mmmm how about Insidious 2

Me: Fine by me I jus hope you don't get to scared.

Jordan: *smiles* Oh don't worry about me cutie I'll be fine since I'm with you.

Me: *pays for the tickets and gets some popcorn* You want anything

Jordan: Yea you

Me: *smiles big* Ok *pays for the popcorn and pulls her to theatre 8* Looks like we're the only people here.

Jordan: Perfect *pulls me to the front seats and sits us both down* You no I like you and I've been waiting for is to be alone for some time now and now that it's happening I'm not gonna let anybody or anything ruin it.

Me: *leans over and kisses her passionately whole unzipping her pants*

Jordan: *moans between words* Finger me T please finger me. I'm so wet and my pussy wants you so bad. Finger my tight pussy please.

Me: *quickly shoves three fingers in her pussy and fingers her pussy hard and deep* Mmmm how's this. *whispers in her ear* If you cum I'll suck it up for you. *fingers her harder and faster*

Jordan: Oh daddy yes lick my pussy please. I'll do whatever you say. *moans her name out loud and pulls on her hair* T I'm gonna cum. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum. *rubs clit and cums*

Me: *looks at her and smiles* Mmmm all this cum jus my for me *pulls off her pants and rips off her panties and starts sucking on her pussy* Mmm strawberries. *continues eating her out while more cum drips and she pulls my hair and screams my name* I see you like that

Jordan: Oh shit *eyes roll back and cums again* Oh yes eat this pussy it's all yours. *rides her face* Ahhh ahhh *cums again*

Me: *seductivley smiles, licks up her pussy slowly getting the last of her cum, stands up and kisses her* Mmmm that was tasty. *flashes a smile and kisses her again*

Jordan: Damn now my pussy is craving you daddy more please. *lays my head across her lap and rubs on he thighs*

Me: Maybe more tonight if you come to my house ok. Now lets watch this movie.

*1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES LATER*

Me: Well that was good but we gotta go only 10 minutes to get back to school. *goes to the car and pulls off*

*10 MINUTES LATER*

Me: Well were back at school I'll see you later ok sexy.

Jordan: Ok cutie *winks and goes off to class*