Hate at First Bump

Going to a bar alone must have been the worst idea she ever had. Sighing she got up to walk towards the bar. "Watch where your going!" "Sorry, I was lost in thought." She gave him a once over before walking away. He was gorgeous in a weird fancy suit and slicked back hair at a bar kinda way. He seemed like he was looking for someone. "Can I get a whiskey on the rocks." While waiting for her drink she turned around to see the guy she bumped into earlier storming back towards her. "Because of you I lost my chance to talk some sense into the woman I love." "Listen I don't know who you are but I'm sorry you missed you girlfriend." "She's not my girlfriend and maybe if you were more careful she would realize she belongs with me." There was an awkward silence as he looked to see of this girl was still there.
"My name is Y/N by the way."
"Did I ask you for your name? I could careless who you are. You are insignificant to me."
"No need to be rude I was just keeping you company since this girl you like obviously ditched you."
"I suggest you watch what you say to me. You do not know what I am capable of."
"You know what maybe I should I just leave"
After paying for her drink she left. 'So much for a night out' Y/N thought. As she approached her car a woman came up to her. "Hey my name is Kendra. Look I know this is weird but please be careful when it comes to Vandal Savage. I'm not sure if you are involved with him or not," she said urgently. 'So that's what his name was'. "Hey it's fine but I'm not involved with Vandal. Thanks for the warning though." She quickly got into her car and left.

A/N: Sorry first story I suck at writing. Any ideas on how this should play out.
I will be willing to attempt smut X3 😊😇😶😶😶😶