Isabella story and birthday Part 1

It was a normal day for Isabella, she was helping round with the shop her father owned at the end of the high street. Last year she had to move house because in the summer on a full moon her dad was attacked by a werewolf and because of her dad being very strong as a human the wolf changed him and killer her mum hoping he will become a better warrior but not knowing Isabella was hidden. When the wolf left her dad got Isabella took her to her nan and granddads house until everything was done and sorted. Later that week Isabella's dad came back and told her that they are moving but not before telling her the trust of what really happened. Knowing that it was saver for them both to move to America and making sure not to leave there scent as they left. Later that year Isabella and her dad got a house and shop living happily that was until someone walked into the shop.

A loud grow was heard from Isabella's dad "Dad? What's up?"she asked before looking at the tall man that walked into the shop.

"Are you Jacob?" he asked in a low voice looking at her dad.

"Yes, who are you and why are you in my shop?" he replied stepping in front of his daughter.

"Calm down, I'm not here to harm you or your family. I'm alpha Dave of the Silver Fang pack. One of my man had seen you move in down the road and said about you, I've also heard you don't belong to a pack...why?" Dave asked him not braking eye context.

"Is that so..." Jacob muttered to himself before looking back up and telling the alpha what happened the beginning of the year.

"And so I moved here with my daughter to keep her safe" he finished.

"I see, well I would like of you to join my pack and your daughter will be accepted as well, I promise. We have two other humans that have been though similar events" he smiled at them both a warm smile to show his promise was true.

"Thank you Alpha" They both replied pleased to hear that they are welcomed into the strongest pack in the country.

After talking for sometime about the laws of the pack and that they will have a meeting at the pack house to welcome them fully, Alpha Dave said his goodbyes two them and went.

"Dad? Do you think they will like us?" Isabella asked worry in her voice

"Don't worry about it Bella love, a pack is like a big family everyone looks out for each other. Also the Alpha himself likes us so he would make sure we are welcomed because we haven't done anything wrong to be hated" her father explained before kissing her forehead.

The rest of the day was normal helping out with shop and making sure everything was all okay, after locking up they both walked home, as Isabella and her father were walking they spotted the Alpha and Beta across the road with 4 other men. Bowing ower heads with respect and went on walking to there new house.

(2 year time skip) (Isabella's pov)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLA!" 10 or so people shouted, making me shoot out of bed shocked, I looked around seeing the Alpha, Beta, there mates, my dad and my friends all around my bed holding an amazing three layered cake which was a dark red and silver butter cream lining around the sides and an18 shaped candle on top in silver glitter. The frown on my face turned in to a massive grin. "Thank you everyone!" I smiled up at them, its been 2 years since me and my dad moved here and it was the best 2 two years of my life so far. I made friends with the whole pack..well apart from a group of 4 girls that thought themselves better then everyone else and bullied me, but that didn't stop from making good memories with my three closest friends and everyone else.

After we cut the cake and had it for breakfast everyone apart from my friends and I had to go to work. "how about we get some food drinks and hang out in the frost?" Daisy asked, she knew I didn't like big party's and that I liked having a relaxing birthday even thought we had only spent 2 years as friends it felt like a life time, the same with Ben and Alex. All agreeing with the idea we packed some more cake, crisps, chocolate and any other food we could get our hands on, not forgetting beer and all the drinks. We made our way to the frost and made a picnic talking and just having fun but that was until the Beta came running to us in a rush.

"ALPHA NEED EVERYONE BACK IN THE PACK HOUSE NOW!" he shouted the order at us and we did as he said, scared and worried of what was happening. Me and Alex being human we would ride on Daisy and Ben's back if we are in a rush and need to be back as soon as possible.

Once we got back to the pack house we went to the Alphas office to ask what was going on, I mean we had the right to know...Didn't we?

Knocking three times the door opening and we saw my father, Alpha and Beta seating around the red oak work desk Dave had.

"He's here for his mate Jacob and he wont go until he has her" the Alpha said before noticing us at the door, a look of worry in his eyes as he looked at me...but why?

"Isabella...could you please come here child"

I did as I was told and walking to my fathers side, whatever this was about it was about me...I have a feeling that is isn't good nor bad.

"Isabella love, do you remember me telling you about wolves mating?" My father asked, I grown is better not be the "The birds and bees talk" I thought to myself.

"I do remember Dad, it took you sometime to explain it" I smirked remembering my Dads face as he tried to explain it. I was hoping to get a reaction from them all but I was only met with a sad smile...why? What's going on? I thought

"...Dad? W-what is going on?" I finally asked looking around them all until the Alpha spoke for my Dad seeing as he couldn't seem to get him words to come out. "Child...I'm sorry to inform you that a so called "Hybrid" has crossed into our land. He says that he is looking for his mate because he could smell her..." He stopped for a moment to study my face that showed confusion "The scent he talk us matched yours...Your his mate Isabella"

A wave of shock washed though me "W-wh...what?"

"He's right" A strong voice said from behind me, everyone in the room sent him a warning growl to say there he was, so he stayed leaning agent the door frame. I slowly turned around and was met with a man 6.7ft tall, a very light tan, dark brown longish hair and light brown eyes. He had muscles and a pack you could see though the white buttoned up t-shirt he was wearing, three buttons at the top left and rolled sleeves. He had dark tight jeans on that hug him...very nicely if I must say...and plain black shoes.

The one thing I noticed the most other that his hight...and looks was that he had A LOT! Of tattoos over his body. I backed away a little more behind my Dad.

My actions made him frown at me "You told her?" he asked still having his eyes on me, I looked to the floor...He was so intimidating..."I did Logan, but it is up to her if she wishes to go with you or not, if not I will have to ask you to leave" he growled. Growling back Logan looked over at Dave

"We will see about that" he smirked before walking off back into the woods and out of sight.

"Sweetie..." My Dad said before I stopped him and shocked everyone.

"I'll go" I muttered

"A-are you sure? Isabella...You do know it means leaving the pack?" Beta Alan asked.

"I know...I've loved my time here and not get me wrong I will miss everyone so very much. But I understand from what my father has said to me that finding your mates that they are your soul mate and that you are made for each other." I looked over to my Dad "Dad, I know you found your soul mate here in this pack and I'm so happy for you. You didn't need to keep is a secret from me I will accept anyone you choose to love and I hope you would do the same for me" I let a tear fall down my face as I smiled at my loving father, 18years of my life I've been with this amazing father but every bird leaves the nest. As if knowing what I was thinking he nodded to me grinning from ear to ear.

"I will miss you Isabella, everyone will...I understand your chose and I accept it. I also thank you for accepting my mate into this family. I just hope he treats you well and if not come straight back" He said hugging me close to him.

"He's right, you will always be welcomed back into the pack and you can come and visit when ever you want, just give us a call a day or two before hand" he smiled at me.

"I'm going to go and pack my thing's see you back at home Dad" I smiled walking out to tell my friends what is happening.

..................................................................................................................................................

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first part of the story! feel free to comment below, have a awesome day or night! >^.^<  

Winters_Wolf