Chapter 2: Nintendo

Los Angeles, California,

"I'm not getting used to the heat and it's traffic, Terrible," Chris sighs with the heat that went into him. "Besides, I didn't expect anyone to do any stuff like this after leaving Sacramento for Los Angeles in the first place. Besides, Sacramento is six hours away from Los Angeles," "It is a six hour drive to Los Angeles Chris," Trayce Thompson agreed with him. "I believe there is a lot of traffic, I was on my way to the Dodgers stadium for baseball practice while driving. My goodness, there's too many cars on the street and I realized it was traffic most of the time," "That's surprising," Chris replied. "At least all of us are here," "Oh that reminds me," Trayce Thompson gets up from the couch. "My father tells you that you should get some rest, you guys just arrived from Sacramento," The kids decided to get some rest before unpacking their stuff.

Klay and the others arrived from the practice taking a 45 minute break before heading back to the practice. "What's that sound?" Klay Thompson asked his brother. "I think I heard music or anything," "Oh Klay, the kids are playing games, I'm sure they have nintendo DS and Gameboy, that's how it works, although who is in charge of the parental controls?" "I am," He answered. "I am in charge of parental controls, to make sure they stay safe when going online just like that, I can log them out when they're finish with the game sessions, but I know I am not a bad parent, I wanted to make sure the kids are doing well with what they're playing," "Oh okay, that makes sense now," his brother replied. Mychal Thompson sat down and watched the kids as Klay, Mychel, Tristan and the others are heading back to their sessions. "Where is Uncle Klay?" Tori asked Mychal. "Your uncle just left for the practice with my son and their friends Tori dear," Mychal Thompson said. "Are you bored? If you are bored, I have something for you, I'm sure Jackson can let you borrow his extra gameboy and he tells me that he doesn't use it for now, so he told me that you can have it," "Thanks Jackson," Tori replied. "No problem Tori," Jackson hugs her.