Chapter 6

JJ's POV
We got to the gym and went to the back part where they had the basket ball court. John and Kofi were team captains and John was picking first. "Randy." John chose. "Big E." Kofi chose. "Cesaro." "Xavier." "JJ." Of course I was last to be chosen. We started playing and the guys were hesitant about giving me the ball, but finally started trusting me and found out that I'm good at basket ball. We have been playing for 3hours and the guys already told me they would come get me. Right now, I'm one on one with Kofi because John, Randy, Cesaro, Xavier, and Big E wanted to take a break so there cheering us on. It's game point and we are playing half court. Jimmy, Jay, Naomi, Roman, Seth, and Dean just showed up to get me but John got them to let me finish the game. Kofi has the ball and is taunting me because I'm short. "Your a jerk, you know?" I asked because he was holding the ball over my head. "Yep, but you love me." He teased. "Sadly. Hey, look there's a new day fan with big e and Xavier." I said he looked and I kicked his hand that had the ball in it and it flew up. He held his hand. "You little..." He was cut off because the ball hit him in the head. All the guys were laughing. He grabbed the ball. "Let's just finish this game." He said. "Ok." I replied and quickly stole the ball and shot from the two pointer line where we were and made it. "Ok, fine, you won, but I will get a rematch." Kofi said. "I'm looking forward to it, see you at the arena." I said and walked over to where Naomi had my bag. "Ready to roll?" She asked handing me my bag. "Yep." I replied and we left to the car. "How long have you been here?" Roman asked. "Three hours." I replied. We got in the car and started driving to the arena. When we got to the arena, the boys went to drop their stuff off at their locker room and Naomi dropped her stuff in the divas locker room while I went and got my ring gear from Sandra. "Hey Sandra." I greeted. "Hello, you must be JJ. It's a pleasure to meet you. I talked to Stephanie and she wanted you to stick with the black color for your gear so go to the locker room and make sure it fits. If you have something to change, just let me know." She said with a smile handing me the bag of clothes. "Thank you." I said walking to the divas locker room. When I got there Naomi and I were the only ones there. "Hey girly, get dressed, I want to do a match so you at least have a little practice." She said. "Ok, which locker can I use?" I asked and she gave me the one between her and Cameron. I got dressed in my gear. (Picture)

I put my clothes back in my bag and put on a black hoodie and then went to the ring since that's where Naomi said she would be

I put my clothes back in my bag and put on a black hoodie and then went to the ring since that's where Naomi said she would be. When I got to the ramp and walked down, she was already in the ring with Cameron. I ran and slid in the ring. "Finally your here." Naomi teased. "Sorry, I had to find my way here because someone didn't tell me the way." I replied. "Ok, well you and Cameron will be going one on one and I'll be ref." Naomi said. "Ok." Me and Cameron said at the same time. I took off my hoodie and threw it in my corner and also took off my dog tags and put that with my hoodie on the steal steps. "I love your gear." Cameron and Naomi said at the same time and I laughed. Naomi made a bell noise and me and Cameron circled each other. We locked up and I got her in a head lock. She pushed us in the ropes and I didn't let go. She did this 3 more times when I finally flipped us so I still had the head lock still locked. She moved her legs around my neck so I had to break the hold. She immediately broke her hold and we both got to our feet. I went for a clothesline and she ducked and went for a German suplex, and I landed on my feet. We both got to our feet and she hit me with a running bull dog. I opened my eyes and saw her on the middle ropes, so I got to my feet, ran up the turnbuckles and superplexed, her. She rolled out of the ring and used the announcers table to support her self. I hit the ropes and suicide dived her into the announcers table. She got to her feet and I hit her with the running bull dog. Then I ran up the turnbuckles and moon salted right of the top rope and landed perfectly on her. I pined her, but she grabbed the bottom rope. I made her stand up and hit her with my move called the fall. (The Fall - the hold of the master lock and the rest is dirty deeds.) Then I dragged her into the middle of the ring and locked her in the death trap.
(Death Trap - the sharp shooter into a one handed bridge.) She screamed and tapped. I dropped her legs and kicked up so I was in a hand stand and landed on my knees. I stood up and helped Cameron up. Then I put my hoodie back on and my dog tags and went to warm up for my match.