i can't stand it

8th grade, "hitler" (a.k.a my crush?) Transfered to another school.

Throughout the summer i've been thinking lately that liking hitler wasn't rational since we didn't really talk much and didn't go through any "chemistry", as the people call it these days.

Hitler had a crush on me.

As months went by, i liked hitler back and he thinks that we're a "thing" and everyone else does too. I didn't want that.

I know it's no problem since he transfered but everyone is thinking otherwise.

EVERYONE KEEPS ASKING ME ABOUT HITLER.

it's so annoying.

Hitler this, hitler that, Ugh i wish they would stop.

I even told my own best friend that i didn't like the situation but all she did was ignore me.

"Chill!" She said. "I know you miss hitler! And i really feel you! You're gonna be ok"

No i'm NOT gonna be ok, i'm gonna go nuts if this continues.

And if you're thinking "why did you like hitler in the first place???"

Well let me tell you. I was just suprised that it was possible for someone to actually have a crush on me.

I was always used to being in the friendzone, that i never bothered to get out of it.
(I've been living in the friendzone for 6 yrs.)

My emotions got the best of me and i just "went with the flow" without thinking properly.

Now 8th grade is such a pain. I don't even miss hitler.

Even my own best friend was a pain. I started to ignore lulu.

And lulu apologised multiple times. After forgiving lulu, moments later lulu started teasing me AGAIN.

some best friend you are.