The Cast

MairaWalsh, who plays the brave and beautiful Kantmiss Evershot, is currently seen as Simone Sinclair in ABC Family’s hit television series “Switchedat Birth.” The actress is a familiar face to many for her roles in many popular television movies and series including “MeanGirls 2,” “Zombieland” and “TheVampire Diaries.” Walsh was a series regular on “Coryin the House,” and played Ana Solis (Eva Longoria’s daughter) on the long-running hit series, “Desperate Housewives.” Her upcoming projects include the recently completed movies “A Chance of Rain,” “VANish” and “Friend Zone.”

CodyAllenChristian, who plays Kantmiss’s hapless partner, the baker’s son Peter Malarkey, is known for his role as Mike Montgomery on the popular ABC Family series, “PrettyLittle Liars.” He has also been featured in the series “True Blood,” "Grey’s Anatomy,” “Austin& Ally,” “SupahNinjas,” "Body of Proof,” “Lab Rats,” “Backto You” and “Stateof Mind.” Christian’s recent films include “Surrogates” with Bruce Willis and “Killthe Irishman,” as the young Danny Greene.

BrantDaughtery, who portrays Kantmiss’s jealous and unhinged boyfriend Dale, currently co-stars in two hit television series -- as Patrick Clark on the series “ArmyWives” and as Noel Kahn on the ABC Family hit series “PrettyLittle Liars.” He is also well known to fans as Brian/Bryan on the long-running daytime series, “Daysof Our Lives.” Daughtery was also a regular on the series “SuperSportlets” and “Private.”

RossWyngaarden, who plays the square-jawed Aryan warrior Marco, recently completed the television miniseries “Bonnie& Clyde: Justified.” His other credits include the films “WarFlowers” and “Beingfrom Another Planet” and the shorts, “Alonein the Woods” and “Sons-of-a-Gun.”

DeanWest, who plays the role of Seleca, recently completed the film “Monster Hunters”and the miniseries “Bonnieand Clyde: Justified.” His film credits include “TheLedge,” “Skyler,” and “Arena” and he has been featured in the television series “ArmyWives,” “Treme,” “HowI Met Your Mother,” “Scrubs,” “CSI:NY,” and “TacklingHollywood.”

DiedrichBader, who portrays President Snowballs, worked previously on Friedberg and Seltzer’s films “VampiresSuck” and “Meetthe Spartans.” The baritone-voiced Bader is in demand as a voice-over actor with dozens of animated films and television series to his credit, including “Monstersvs. Aliens,”‘Gravity Falls,”“Bolt,” “IceAge,” “ThePenguins of Madagascar,” “Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness,” and “Phineas& Ferb.” He currently enjoys recurring roles in the television series “TheExes” and “SaveMe.” A familiar face for his role as Oswald Lee Harvey on the long-running “TheDrew Carey Show,” he has also guest starred on numerous television series including “Arrested Development,” “Bones,” “CurbYour Enthusiasm” and “Cheers.”