Chapter 1

(Sky's pov)

I heard that familiar knock at the door, Ty's knock. I went to open in and saw Ty, Jerome, and Mitch all standing there smiles as big as a bowl. They pretty much jumped inside, sitting right on the couch except Ty, who sat on the chair. Ty and Jerome seemed mad at each other for some reason that Mitch obviously knew, I broke the silence, "why are you two so mad at each other!?" I said slightly loud. "He pushed me in lava on Bodil40's map with no check points!" said Jerome, "DID NOT!" Ty screamed at Jerome. Jerome shot back "DID TOO!", I cut in their cat fight screaming "THAT'S ENOUGH!! YOU TWO STOP!!! Mitch take Jerome to your home, I'll keep Ty here.". Mitch nodded in agreement and took the Fluffy by his arm dragging him off, it was me and Ty now, Alone.

(Jerome's pov)

Mitch was strangely strong but i didn't slow down one bit of time trying to get free, no prevail. Mitch kept patting my head saying it was ok, THIS WAS NOT OK. I know Ty pushed me cause he was on my tail the whole time and Mitch was below us, no way he got to me. I heard a strange voice, "Biggums? You there Dood? Fluffy?", Mitch of course. "sorry I was thinking" I told him, he nodded in reply, how long was I daydreaming? I look forward at Mitch, his hair was going crazy in the wind but he didn't seem to mind.

(??'s pov)

When I woke up all I could smell was death and... Squids. I knew I would never be saved but at the same time I was a Sky Army recruit and Sky would never let a recruit die to squids. Would he?

(end of chapter 1)

Author's note: A CLIFFHANGER AND NEW PERSON!? OMG! Hope you enjoy it!

BYE DOODS!!!!