what a great first day back

Abbey's P.O.V

"Oh I hope Samantha made it too class on time" I sigh. I look at my phone which read 9:09am. The teacher was late and the other students didn't hesitate to take advantage. Everyone ran too there friends talking about what they did on the holidays. I also took advantage to do some more studying.

"Eww it's the nerd what the fuck is she doing here?"
Oh no...
I look up and not too my surprise I saw the three girls who have been bullying me since kindergarten.

"Where are your sisters Abbey? Or did they leave you just like everyone else" snapped Beth.
Beth...she's just like the bullies you would find in typical teen movies.
Blond hair, short shorts.
And her followers Katie and Sadie.

"Well where are your sisters?" Beth asks
"ANSWER HER BITCH"
Snapped Sadie.
"T..they" I couldn't even find the words.

"They, they, they WHAT?
I think little Abbey forgot how too speak" says Beth. She grabs me by my hair and pulls me close so only I can hear her next words which made me die on the inside.

"I bet your parents killed themselves just too get away from you and your sluty sisters" she lets me go and walks of. That's when I relized that everyones eyes where on me.
Whispers begun too fill the room.
"Is she gonna cry?"
"Oh my god she's crying"
"What a wimp"
Crying?
I slowly but my hand on my cheek to find out I was indeed crying. I grab my bag and ran out of the classroom and straight too the bathroom.
What a great first day back

_____________________________
Hey guys thankyou so much I know I haven't written in a while but I havent really had any motivation.
But hope you guys liked this Chapter
Love you all