Chapter 15 Part 1

Victor's POV

I led her up to the guest bedroom. I know I'm wrong for bringing her to me and Nikki's house, but her house ratchet. Plus, it ain't like we in a relationship. She already on her knees, so you know whats up. I close my eyes and enjoy the head. Then , I hear this big boom. I open my eyes and see Nikki beating Tiffany's ass like she stole sumthin. I'm shocked that she was back so quick. Maggie grabbed her before she killed Tiffany. Victor looked at me like I was dumb.

"What, nigga?!"

Victor: You dumb as shit.

"How!"

"Nigga, you got a rida right there but you fucking old news. Sorry to say it bro, but we all know she a lying conniving lying ass bitch!"

I punched him and we started fighting. We kept going and going to I heard a heart wrenching scream. I looked up to see Nikki with blood dripping from under her pants. She fainted.

Nikki’s POV

I woke up in a hospital with a nightgown on. I saw Maggie sitting in the corner sleep and Victor staring at his phone. I really don’t wanna see him right now. I was gone for 5 minutes before he decide to fuck Tiffany in OUR house. I’m so done like I’m ready to end this bullshit. If this is how a ride or die posted to be, stressed and scared all the damn time. I’m way smarter than this. I try to move my leg, but I just cause hella pain. I moan and he looks up. Here he come with the bullshit.

Victor: Bae, I’m so sorry please forgive. I was just out of my mind and thought that..

“Shut the hell up, Victor. You fucked that bitch in our house. The place were my sister and brother are. Where I live. Where I will raise our child. You didn’t think about nothing but your dick. I hate how much I love you. I really do. I’m really ready to call quits on your dumbass. You fought your own fucking blood for a dumb hoe. You know what, go be with that bitch.”

It was complete silence and tears rolled down my cheeks. Victor kissed my forehead then left. I guess that’s the end of us as a couple. A doctor came in and sighed. From the look on her face, I had bad news.

Doctor Williams: I’m sorry Nicoletta but you lost the baby. You had a miscarriage from stress. Please refrain from sexual activity for 6 weeks and you can leave but sign your papers and give them to the receptionist downstairs.

My heart broke into a billion pieces. Why? Why me? I lost the one thing holding me together. I need a break fuck this stress. Maybe this was God sign of saying I’m not ready for a baby.

Victor’s POV

I go outside and smoke a cigarette. I think of the shit me and Nikki going through. Yeah, it’s mostly my fault, but I don’t know why I cheat. It just happens. I love Nikki and I wanna make this work for us and the baby’s sake. I get a text from Maggie.

Maggie: She lost the baby.

I felt a tear slide down face. It’s all my fault. I start thrashing my body against the hospital building. It’s all my fault. I always ruin shit. I see Vincent come up and look at me. He see’s how upset I’m and he hugs me. He pats my back and tells me that we’ll get through it. We start joking around when my brother pushes me and pulls out his gun. We start running into the alley shooting behind us. We keep running until we hit a corner. Once I see the car rolling up on the street, I shoot the driver. He slumps over and me and Vincent aim for the others. I kill the last two and I take a breath. I call Vincent’s name and he doesn’t answer. I call again and it’s silent. I begin to walk when something pulls on my pants. I turn around to see the saddest sight in my whole life.