the next day

ok so before i start this chapter i am sick and tired of these nasty comments so if you don't like the story then don't read it simple as that and half of yall don't even have books and if you do then i haven't read them and the might not be good ( Not throwing shade )if someone comment an nasty comment I will delete this book now you may countiune

Prince

So we getting ready for school and all of us are matching except the girls are wearing shorts and we wearing pants we get dressed and went to school.

Temia

So we get to school and the school hoe come up to and started talking bout why i'm talking to her man then she talk bout my momma the next thing you know i'm punching the shit out of her then stomping her then i slammed her on the ground I think I heard a crack then she pass out and my eyes are dark red so I got to the office and the say that I'm getting suspended for 2 weeks and I home then went to sleep.

Roc
Wassup yall so we was at school until Temia got into a fight then we all went because don't know she could by herself so when we get home we all go to the pool and then when wen got inn the pool Ashley pretends that he is drowning so prince go and saves her then she started to laugh and prince got mad so then he got out and Ashley goes after him.

Ashley
When i did that prank i didn't mean for it to go that far so when prince got out I went after him and i said sorry and he forgave me after that we went back in the pool then for the rest of the day we chilled and then jacob came over and hanged with us then we went to sleep.

hey you guys i have another chapter that i'm working on and also ask questions and i will answer them luv you guys