Kings and Queens

Hey Snow, Snow! Wake up they are letting people leave! Huh wait what! ? They are letting people leave. Thanks little man. Everyone please line up.everyone starts walking down this dark hallway that none of us have been down. Hey kid! I can't believe they let this little rat in this I bet he can't even make a cat afraid of him. Haha lets show this rat those boss. Hey! Guys don't you even think about laying a finger on him, they all look behind and see this girl with long red hair and eyes that could just stab you by just looking at her. All the men look at the ground not wanting to look at her. She walks up to them and yells SCRAM! they all run away as fast as they can not looking back. You ok? I'm fine. You don't look that young how old are you kid? Well I really don't know. Well that's odd well my name is Adriana one of the protextors of Queen Olivia. Wait so were you the ones that threw us down here!!! I take a sharp rock and go and try to stab her with it. HOLD ON! we are not the ones there are multiple kingdoms. I drop the sharp rock well if your not where is this kingdom, they need to pay for this. Well maybe I can help you but I must take you to my kingdom so u can get help from our kingdom.