Chapter 1

"Ash, hurry up! You're going to be late for school!"

"Daniel, hold up your damn horses!" i called out from my room.

"Why do beds have to be so comfy?" i snuggled closer to my pillow.

"Ash, you better be down in 15 minutes or else i am dragging you to school on my own."

I shot out of bed and ran towards my attached washroom. I quickly jumped into shower and was out by 5 minutes. As soon as i was done with my business, i sprinted to my walk in closet. I scanned the right side consisting of my collection of nerdy school outfits. i picked out a random outfit, which sadly were an oversized grey jumper and a pair of black leggings. I then went towards my dressing table, threw my wavy chunks of brown locks into a messy bun. i put on some black eye pencil in my waterline to compliment my hazel eyes. I put on my huge black rimmed glasses. i assessed myself in the mirror. I look like the epitome of nerdy! I put on my pair of black beat up converse and picked up my black leather school bag. I hurried down the stairs .

" I'm leaving. Bye Dan!" i called out.

"Not so fast little rebel! Here, take this and eat it up on the way."

i looked down to see him handing me brown paper bag. I peeked inside, Granola and apple. Yum!

"Thanks bro, you're the best!" i kissed his cheek.

I ran to the garage. i could see all 5 of my babies practically screaming at me to pick them. Yet, I choose the beat up old chevrolet cavalier. Since, a nerd like me couldn't show off with a ferrari or a lamborghini.

I sighed. I walked towards the car. I started the engine and drove out of the garage, an automated double door gate. I drove out of my mansion.

I headed out to pick up my best friend, Arianna. I honked my horn thrice just to annoy her. I saw her charging towards me, her face flushed red like a tomato. With her fiery red hair, she looked like a girl on mission.

"Can't you keep it low? I told you a million times, one horn is more than enough! for God's sake, do you want to wake the whole neighborhood?!Geez!" she ranted.

"Girl,chill! I was just having some fun." I winked at her.

I geared up and started towards our next destination, our final squad member and best friend chloe's house.

"By the way, how is my outfit? i just bought it yesterday. It was on sale. i got it for 5$ only!" Ari gushed about her outfit, which was a beautiful yellow summer dress with floral print on it, paired with a blue denim jacket.

I honked my car twice which startled her. She looked up towards us with a glare. Composing her posture, she walked up to the car and made herself comfortable in the backseat.

"Hey chloooeeee!" i and Ari cooed in union.

"Sheesh! What's with you girls being so cheery for school after summer break?" Chloe rolled her eyes.

"Come on! Who won't be? We get to see the plastics!" I countered with my tongue dripping with sarcasm.

You must be wondering what the 'plastics' are? well, by plastics we mean the queen bee samantha and her two minions jessie and kendall.

"uhhh......that's the part of the reason I'm not so enthusiastic to go to school." Chloe muttered.