Crimson Crest

Being the daughter of the Devil, himself, isnt easy. I mean its awsome, but i get a tired of everybody being so scared of me........Ha im totaly kidding, i love being feared, if i wasnt then how would i get respect. I love seeing pure fear in the eyes of people when i walk by them. My father, Lucifer, and mother, Nadia, gave me everything i ever wanted. Everyone bows down to me, obviously since i am the princess of Hell, and if they dont they are killed on spot. I love my parents dearly even though people say we are not capable of love, idiots,. How can we not be capable of love when we are the ones who invented it. Yes us, not my uncle, God, Before the whole scripters and bibles were written, love was apart of the temptations that damned your soul. But my uncle had to get all wholy and stuff and create a loophole script, saying that love was pure. So that any soul that fell in love and committed no sin or repinted their sin were allowed in heaven. And of course father got mad and killed every living thing on Earth. Thus making uncle start the new world, by creating Adam and Eve thinking they were all holy. But some little evil girl, me, transformed herself into a snake and tricked Eve into eating the Forbidden Fruit. Yeah thats right it was me. One thing i didnt get was if it was forribiden fruit why would you put it on earth in front of 2 starving people. Even without me they would have ate it but i just sped up the process. Well after God banned them from the VIP section of earth they roamed the world. They later had kids who had kids who had kids, creating different generations. After Adam and Eve died they came down here with us, since God banned them from heaven to. They were my best friends and still are to this day. On my 17,000 birthday mom and dad let me go to the human world so i could reck havoc on who ever i wanted to. Best birthday present ever! In human years i looked 17 so i had to live with a human Renee and compel her and her now ex husband to believe i was their daughter. After a while Renee started to realize there was something off about me and forced me to go live with her ex husband Charlie. And thats how i currently ended up on this plane now. Heading to the rainiest town in the continental US. I dozed off a couple minutes after take off and was awoken by some one tapping my shoulder. My head whipped up and i glared at the owner. "Touch me again and i will burn your soul," i growled. The stewardes looked terrified and backed away from me slowly. I stood up, grabbed my bag from the carry on, and left the plane leaving her standing there speechless. Once off the plane i went to the luggage belt and grabbed my suitcase. As i made my way to the exit i noticed every male and even some females staring at me and drooling, and their girlfriends glaring at me. What its not like i could help that i was a walking, talking temptation, i mean my father is the devil, and my mother is a fallen angel. I had my mothers bright red (almost pink) eyes, i had my fathers dark brown hair that fell in thick lucious wavy curls to the mid of my back. I had both my father and mothers glowing pale skin, pink plump pouty lips. In all i had the face of an angel and the temper of of a demon. All in truth i was the most deadliest sin ever, and thats the way i liked it.