chapter 1

Matthew's P.O.V.

"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA! Get your ass in my office right now!" I heard Bart yell when i walked into his room to tell him that i was back. He does not know that I have been arrested for the 5th time, in two months.

"  How did you get arrested again!? God Matthew! I can't believe you!" Bart yelled. This went on for another hour and a half. I'm still on the run , so I'm kicked out until I take care of everything. It was a huge part of why I got arrested again. The minor parts were because of speeding, DUI,and unpaid parking tickets. There was over $200,000 worth in fines. 20 thousand dollars in parking tickets, and my licence is suspended. The only reason I got away this time was because Taylor Caniff was my get away car. So right now, I'm packing in my hotel room with Taylor.

"You don't have to go with me. I have Sam. We are gonna meet up with a buddy of his." I was explaining to Taylor when Jack Johnson walked in.

"Matt, you should meet my sister, Lexie. She is just like you. On the run." Jack J said. I know just the way to piss him off.

"Is she hot and fuckable?" I said with a smirk. 

" That's it Espinosa! Remember this,  your still on the run, and karma is a bitch. Just like you!" He screamed, walking out of the room.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" Taylor said, picking up his stuff and putting it by the door with mine.

" I don't know. He must be on his period. We leave in the morning." I said.

"If you want me to, I can take a few hours watching for anything." Taylor said.

" Thanks. I haven't slept for 3 days." I said laying down.

" Night Matt." Taylor said.

" Night Tay."I said closing my eyes.