Some bonding going on!

GD p.o.v.

In the studio where my musics are, I thought there it is! A song!
But then T.O.P. came in saying it sucks.

"Its been a couple of weeks already and you still don't have any songs?" he asks and I nodded, annoyed.

"What to do, what to do." Seungri says when he came in. "I know!"

Me and T.O.P. looks at him. "Lets go to the club!"

"No." I say as I roll my eyes then I froze. "Lets go." I changed my mind.

Maybe the club will give me some ideas. Songs about girls and guys dancing while drinking and flirting. I probably can work with that. CL will probably like that kind of music since she also wants me to write a song for her.

I drove my car with T.O.P. and Seungri to the club and I smiled. I walked in the room like a cool guy while thinking that there's a song here somewhere. A song that I will soon create!

Dancing.
Girls.
Guys.

How should I write these?
-----
Then lets party!

Puts some really loud music in the background.

Boys and girls!
Yo!!! Let's party!!!

Then a dance break.
-----

That's good right?

Ahhhhh!

Then because of me not thinking at all, I bumped into a girl. "Sorry." She says.

"IU?" I ask.

Jeans, snickers, and a guys t-shirt? That's what she's wearing. Her hair is all messy yet it suits her.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Oh! Just cuz." She says smiling. I could smell some liquor from her. She's been drinking. I never knew she's the drinking kind of girl. I thought she's so innocent and all.

"Oh! GD!" Some people says and they all looked at me.

As they looked, they start to walk towards me and that's when I sprint.

I didn't come here so people could go and be all close to me. One time, a lot of people got in to a big fight. They were saying they were my fans and I saw them fighting because of me. Some people got jealous and all.
So everytime I come to some clubs, once a lot of people start to realize that GD is in the club, I leave.

But this time, I didn't leave by myself. I didn't notice it at first but I'm holding on to IU's hand and I just told her to get in my car, and she did. When we left the parking lot and now we are on the road, all I could think is that.... what have I done?

I looked at IU for a second then I look back at the road.
I saw her face looks confuse but she's also calm.

I turned the car and parked to the side. I looked at IU then I said, "Sorry about that."

She looks at me and I feel a little weird. Nervous even. I feel like she's angry with me but then she smiles and said, "Its fine. I know why you left the club but.... I don't know why you grabbed my hand though." Then she giggles.

I smirked. "Sorry, I didnt know that I was holding your hand." I say then I continued, "You were beside me and if they saw you, they'll think I came together with you."

"Is that a bad thing? Seeing with me?" She asks and I feel shock. She always has this innocent vibe and I can't really see that right now. I never knew she would ask me that. I thought she would have says, "I totally understands. We are both celebrities." Or she would have says a simple, "Yeah."
Right now, for some reason I feel like she's flirting with me. Is she drunk? She probably is.