Prologue

Serianna POV
        Rescuing the Heartfillia girl was one of the stupider things I've done. Myself, and my partner, Nix, took this request on a whim. My sister was on a job, so I haven't told her. Nix and Erza are the only two people I let my guard down around. Nix shape-shifted into a racehorse,then he let us sit on the saddle on his back while we went on our way to the guild hall. Lucy had been abused, so an anonymous woman sent a request with a huge payout to rescue her. How could people be so cruel and do that sort of thing? It takes a heartless monster, that's for sure. "Hey, redhead. We will reach Magnolia in 2 hours. Got that?"
"Yeah shifter boy."

     Erza and I depended on each other a lot when we were children. Now, at the age of 13, we still are really close. It's hard for me to let anyone in, but she makes friends fast. I wonder how long it will be until I'm forgotten. Before I know it, we are in the town I call home, Magnolia, Fiore. We head straight for the guild hall, when I remember, Oh hey, I'm an S class wizard. I burst through the doors, and everyone looks at me, holding the toddler Heartfillia. The most noticeable is a girl with white hair in barely any clothes. "God Mira,your outfits keep getting skimpier."
"Oh look, it's Miss Klutz herself. She even has a kid."
"This is the Heartfillia girl, a quest on my rank told me to get her. Unlike your puny little self, I actually retrieved her."
    This seemed to have silenced her, but then I see what really did it. My sister. She mumbles, so only I could hear,"You, come with me now." I comply with her wishes, but make a mental note to tell her next time I'm on a quest. Nix went to hang out with the guys as soon as we walked in the door, so he'll be fine. She leads me into a room, and then says,"Where were you?"
"I went with Nix on an S class quest."
"You could've got hurt."
"I'd be fine. I AM fine. So don't worry." She sighs. "Okay, next time tell me."
"Okay mom. Oh, I'm taking a leave from the guild."
"What? When are you leaving?"
"Now. I told you about this. See ya." I leave, thinking that I'll be out. I already told the Guild Master, and he wished me well and told me to visit. I'm about to leave when a cold hand touches my shoulder. I turn around, and the Heartfillia girl, Lucy, poked me. "Um, thanks for... for saving me. And your sister says bye." She quickly runs off, and then I open the doors and exit the guild, not knowing when I will come back. Erza was too lazy to say bye to me. Whatever. I don't need her anymore. I head for the place I call home, and I don't regret a thing