You Can't

Please go read "Stolen T-Shirts" by musicalkey

Her book is amazing and she plays the flute which makes her extra awesome!!

"W-what? Colton you can't do that!" He looked at me with raised eyebrows, "And why can't I?" I shook my head frantically, "This is your tour. You can't quit this!"

"I can and I will if it means that our baby will be better at home." I sat up turning to him, "No. No. No, this baby will be fine for three months on tour... Please do not quit. I know you love this." He sighed kissing the side of my head, "I love you. I'm so lucky that you took me back." I smiled cuddling into his chest, "Yeah well not taking you back wasn't really an option. I was hung up over you for the whole six years we were away from each other."

He smiled kissing me on the nose, "Good. I still want to talk to Calvin to ask what my options are." I sighed shaking my head, "Get some sleep and tomorrow we will talk more about... well, everything." He pecked me on the lips before pulling me closer in his chest.

When I woke up Colton wasn't beside me but I heard the water running from the bathroom. I got out of bed letting my hair down, Colton's phone started buzzing on the bar lighting up with April's name. Why is she calling him?

"Hey Colton!" Her cheery voice spoke through the phone

"It's Brielle."

"O-Oh... Hey Brielle." She said with a little less enthusiasm

"Can you tell Colton I called? I wanted to make sure we were still up for meeting today."   I slowly turned my eyes to the bathroom door hearing the water stop.

"Of course I can." I spoke through gritted teeth. I was about to say something else when she hung up.

Colton then walked out with a towel lowly hung on his waist with water dripping down his chest.  I bit my lip staring him up and down- Now is not the time Brielle!

"Hey, is that my phone?" He raised his eyebrows pointing to his phone in my hand,

"Y-Yeah..." He walked over to me waiting for me to hand his phone to him. When he got it he looked down then back up at me, "April called." He waited for my reaction.

"Yeah she did. She wanted me to remind you of your... meeting today." He sighed following me back over to the stove, "Brielle... it's not what it sounds like." I shrugged my shoulders, "I didn't say anything." I turned my back to him looking in the fridge when I felt his hands wrap around my waist pulling me towards his chest, "No, but you had that look on your face... You can come with me to see her if you want."

I grinned turning around to see him grinning back down at me, "Oh I wouldn't want to intrude..." I trailed off then looked back up at him to see him frowning, "But, since you asked I can't say no can I?" He shook his head smiling down at me, "Get dressed and we will go. And I want to talk on our way."

I raised my eyebrows up at him, "About what?" He shook his head tightening the towel around his waist, "Nothing bad..." He came over to me and kissed me on the top of my head, "I promise."

"Okay..." I trailed off and looked him up and down again. "And please put some clothes on." It sounded more pleading than I wanted it to. He smirked walking towards me, "So now this bothers you?" He asked referring to him being almost naked.

I shook my head frantically, "Yes. Yeah it bothers me. A lot." I gulped when he cornered me taking my hand and started trailing it down his chest. My face heated up as he continued to move my hand, "T-this is wh-why I'm pregnant. I told you!" He chuckled removing my hand, "No this, is why we're pregnant." He grabbed my hips bringing me towards him.