III

He didn't do anything for a bit, he just stared at me. 

"That's embarrassing." I mumbled. Caleb chuckled. Suddenly, he grabbed my chin and crushed my lips into another mind-blowing kiss. When he licked my bottom lip roughly, I gasped. He took this chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. Licking all over my wet cavern. 

He stopped kissing me and started sliding his hand over my chest. When one of his hands slid over one of my nipples, I moaned. He then brought his face to one of my nipples and started sucking it. It was gentle at first but gradually became rough. His other hand started playing with the other one. I moaned in a voice that sounded like it didn't belong to me.

Once he was done with my chest, he moved his head lower til he was right in between my legs. He grinned evily at me and gave me a small lick. His tongue swirled around and his once gentle licks became more rough. He suddenly deep-throated me. I moaned loudly and he started sucking hard. I became a bucking mess. 

As he was giving me a blowjob, I didn't notice that he put a finger in. When he inserted another one, I withered in pain. He started to do a scissor motion to stretch me out. He finally put in a third finger in and once he decided I was ready, he inserted his dick inside me.

He went in slowly until I was filled up. He waited for me to adjust and I gave a small nod, signaling for him to continue. He then started to thrust in and out slowly but hard. It became faster and more rough fast. When he hit a spot. I gave a loud moan. He then repeatedly hit that spot with more force making me into a moaning mess. That is when we couldn't hold on anymore. We both gave a long moan and had our orgasm. He fell on top of my panting. I felt myself zoning off and my eyes closed

A/N

Woah, I'm the one writing this and I had a serious nosebleed. Well, hope you enjoyed this dirty chapter.

Like, comment, subscribe!

-KoA

Song-Not So Perfect- Johnnie Guilbert