Moving

You wake up by hearing your moms soft voice. She calls your name while lightly shaking you. " Honey... wake up I have some important news to tell you." You slowly get up wanting to know what the news was. "Umm... well? " You say confused.

      Your mom looks down embarrassed before continuing. "So... you.. you'removingtoKonohawithyourdad" she says it a little to fast so you don't understand. You give her a weird look and then she sighs. "Ok. You are moving to Konoha with your dad." You froze unsure of how to react. You have always wanted to know your dad but Konoha is so far away. "I-I... I don't know what to say. Umm.. are you coming too?" You ask unsure. Her expression  changes.

       She looks surprised to say the least. Then her expression changed to a sorry one. "I'm sorry honey but I have work and you know how dangerous it is here and your dad has a lot of money. You will also meet your brother." She says reassuringly. You guys had a little moment and then she scurried to pack your stuff because you were leaving in a few hours.

Timeskip to your flight

       "Bye mom I love you so much. Stay safe and eat healthy and one day I will come back for you." You tried to sound calm but you just couldn't. You went in your plane but not before running back and giving your mom a long hug. "I love you mom." You whispered.

       The plane ride was nothing fun. You got plane sick and you weren't at all comfortable with those guys giving you the looks. Let's just say that you are never going on a plane again.

Timeskip to when the plane lands

      Finally the ride of terror is over. You start getting out of the plane until you bump into someone. It was one of those guys who were giving you the look. "Hey beautiful. Wanna hang out?" He says smirking. He isn't even looking at your eyes because unbelievably your chest has grown them.

       You clear your throat and the guy looks at you. "My eyes are up here!" You say annoyed. You push him out the way and before you go he grabs your wrist." Hey let me go! Will you?!?" You say agitated. Suddenly the guy is pushed off of you. "Leave her alone you freak!" Says a blonde guy. You slam your heel into the guys stomach and kick him in the guts. "I didn't need your help blonde." You say in a cool way. He stares at your leaving form wide eyed.

       You smirk. That was not the first time you've done that. Maybe boys need to learn to keep their egos at a proper size and not let it get to big. You search for your luggage. You find it and prop it over your shoulder. From there you walk on to your dad's house.

Timeskip to arriving at dad's house

       You are at the front door of your dad's house. You are scared to knock at first but then you gain your confidence and take a deep breath. You knock on the door two times. You hear some shuffling inside and your insides are churning. To your surprise the person who opens the door is the blonde from the airport. "Excuse me are you lost?" He asks hesitantly. Before you answer a man yells through the house towards the boy. "NARUTO! WHOSE AT THE DOOR!" He yells loudly. "A GIRL WITH H/C HAIR, E/C EYES, AND S/C SKIN!" He yells back. You hear quick footsteps and before you see the person you are engulfed in a bear hug.

       The blonde name Naruto looks confused. As the man pulls away he introduces you guys. "Naruto, this is Y/N. Y/N, this is Naruto. You guys are twin siblings." He says calmly. You guys gasp in unison. This is the guy you've been wanting to meet and now here he is. You guessed he thought the same because you both had the same expression. Then you guys hugged really tightly.

       You were sobbing on him while you hugged tightly. You just couldn't believe it. After a few minutes you guys stopped hugging and brought your stuff inside. You shared a room with Naruto because it was like one room but a wall in between and one side was F/C while the other side was yellow. You were amazed by the sight of it and the closets were like two whole extra rooms.

       After you unpacked you went to go eat dinner. You guys talked about everything and you learned you were going to a new school. You were so happy. No words can explain how happy you were and this night is one you'll remember for a long time.

Hope you guys liked it~ Btw I will try to update every day. Please give feedback it really motivates me. ^0^