Today is the day

"Oh god" You think to my self, today the day I actually get to meet my everything! You scream inside, You get around to go and you leave your  house.

*skipping to when you get there*

You  get into the building and you fill with anxiety just knowing Triston is in the same building, and that you will soon be in his arms, while waiting in line to meet Triston you start feeling restless because your so nervous you feel like you could just drown in nervousness, you fiddle with your ring you are wearing on your finger. The next thing you know,  Your next in line and you start thinking in your head what your going to say when you meet him, reviewing the poses you want to do, and telling your self it's going to be great. Suddenly it's your turn, and Triston turns and looks at you, and opens his arms up to hug you. You let go and you lose it all walking toward him and a tear goes down your cheek from happiness, you and Triston hug and he says to you "Aw babygirl don't cry, it's okay." While still hugging he wipes the tears from your eyes. You say to him "I love you Triston, your my everything" he hugs you tighter and says in your ear just so you can hear. " I love you more Y/N"  and you put your head into his chest, and he plays with your hair with one of his hands, and then gently releases you from his arms. He says so "What's up?" You say "I can't believe I'm here with you right now, my dreams are coming true." Tristons says back "Aw" and gives you another hug, and then asks "Do you want to take a picture together?" You respond "Yes of corse! If that's okay with you " you smile and He smiles back and says "do you have someone to take the picture?" You say "yep" while signaling your friend to come take the picture." Your friend comes over with her phone ready. And you explain the pose you want to do to Triston. "I kinda wanted to take a few pictures if that's okay?" You say. Triston says "sure" you explain "For one of them I wanted to maybe have me stand in front of you and you behind me and have our arms wrapped around each other." Triston says "Okay sound good" As he moves behind you putting his arms around your waist. Grabbing you hands and hugging you from behind, and lays  his head on your shoulder and you both smile. Your friend takes the picture, and After the picture, Triston turns you around to face him. He smiles and looks you in your eyes and you blush. He asks "Do you want to stage kiss?"  You respond with a smile saying "sure" Triston brings you in closer and looks you in your eyes and then looks down at your lips. You blush as your heart starts to flutter, then Triston leans in and stage kisses you, and after your friend takes the picture Triston pulls away just a little and moves you closer to him while he moves one hand from your face, putting it on your waist. 
Triston says "I love you so much Y/N Thank you so much for supporting me it means a lot." And hugs you. You respond, "I love you too Triston" Triston says "I wish I could hug you for forever, but the tour manager is giving me the look." He says in your ear and gentle releases you, and let's out a small laugh you both smile and He says "It was nice meeting you Y/N" You smile, "I can't believe this just happened." You say and Triston  responds, "Bye baby girl I love you." You say "I love you too" and he smiles and you leave walking away being filled with so much joy you can't believe you just met the person that means so much to you.