Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto x reader
Your POV

I'm so exhausted! Team 7 was just came back from a mission that's taken a week. That means a week of sleeping on the ground, a week of fighting, and a week without a decent shower! As we passed the Konoha gates Kakashi stopped us making us look at him with tired confused faces.

"Since you guys did a great job on the mission I think I'll reward you..." Hearing this made all our ears perk up and Naruto to jump in excitement. Since I was put onto Naruto's team I've had a crush on him. He's so determined, funny and looks and the positives even for the worse things.

Sad thing is, he likes Sakura. How can I blame him, she's smart strong and beautiful. She's the whole package and who would want me? I'm stupid, weak and so ugly! But if he's happy, I'm happy.

"(Y/N)! Did you even hear me?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see Kakashi roll his eye at me.

" No and I so sorry sensei, can you repeat that?" I blushed of embarrassment as Kakashi sighed.

" I SAID that we are going to the bath house to relax a little"  I nodded and then we all walked to the bath house.

*time skip!*

As we arrived at the bath house Sakura and I went into the girls bath as the boys went to their side. Surprisingly the bath was empty and we sunk into the warm water.

"(Y/N)? Do you have a crush on Naruto?" I blushed a deep red and panicked(at the disco! XD)

"W-what are you talking about?! I don't like N-Naruto!" Sakura giggled.

"We'll just to tell you he likes you, a lot and I want you to make him happy. He's like an annoying brother and I you to keep him safe and happy." I stared at Sakura and thought of what she said.

'I'm not good enough for him. He deserves someone prettier, smarter, stronger....' My thoughts were cut short when I heard a scream and a splash of water hit my face. I looked to see what it was and it was..... Naruto?

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)-chan! I didn't hear any noise so I went to check!!" I looked around and noticed Sakura had left the bath awhile ago. I looked at Naruto and smiled but then I realized I was naked in front of Naruto! I covered my chest and blushed hard.

"I-It's ok Naruto but I would like you to leave... I'm a little naked." After what I said Naruto blushed in embarrassment. He panicked saying sorry but then stopped and looked at me with soft eyes.

"(Y/N), I actually want to ask you something since we're alone. Since we went to the academy I have always liked you, I never wanted to talk to you since I was to scared you'd treat me like everyone else. The day we were put into a team together I had hope I could tell you my feelings but every time I was about to, I chickened out and ran. (Y/N) over the years I have seen you become smarter, stronger and more beautiful, and every day I fall more in love with you. I finally want to tell you, (Y/N)  I love you and I want you to be mine."

I couldn't believe what I had just heard.  Naruto just confessed to me! He actually likes me, but why? Why doesn't he confess to Sakura?

"Why are you saying this? Why don't you go for someone better? Like, Sakura? She's smart, pretty, and strong. I don't understand why you don't go to her." Naruto looked at me and chuckled he pulled me close to him by my waist went down to my ear.

"You are good enough, smart enough, strong enough, beautiful enough to do anything. Don't let insecurities ruin that. I love you and I want you to be mine. Will you be mine forever?" I feel a tear go down my cheek. Naruto kisses it off and holds my face in his soft hands. I clear my though and look up.

"Yes, I will be you're. I love you so much Naruto Uzumaki." I smiled as Naruto brought him self down and kissed me with all the passion he had and I returned it. Never in my life have I felt this much love and I could get use to it.