torture

I woke up with the sound of the song Apologize by timbaland " You tell me that your sorry didn't think I'd I'd turn around and say
Thats it's too late to Apolog-" I slam my hand on my dam alarm clock that woke me up from my beauty sleep ha yea right every time I wake up I look like a freakin troll for god sake. Oh shit where's my manners sorry I am Skyler blaze also known as the nerd of North high school it's your typical "hell hole" and you are labeled I think its stupid because people should not judge others you should be your own freakin self ,well that's my opinion but others think differently.

Well let's get back to me well again my name is Skyler blaze and I am also known as the nerd and I have black hair that goes lower than my butt and my eyes are strange because when I am angry they turn black and when I am lustful they turn like a neon blue like lightning blue and when I am calm there a grey mixed with blue and green my eyes are strange right? Ok back to track ,

I slam my hand on my alarm clock mumering a couple unpleasant words while getting out of my comfy and warm bed once I my feet touch the ground I jump up in suprise and screamed because of how cold it is but right when I was going to get off the bed again my twin brothers and my older brother burst in my room with ether a pan ,bad or a lamp, it was halarus because they where just in boxers and half asleep
"What the hell skyler why the hell did you scream we thought someone was kidnapping you"said my older brother Jack
So I said and put my own inocint smile "sorry Jack didn't mean to wake you guys up but the floor was cold "the boys just shook there heads and said under there breath stupid and walked out while Mathew my twin brother says "school starts in 30 min" I answers with a SHIT , I quickly ran to my bathroom that's connected with my room and turned on the water while I strip when I finished I jumped in the shower and poured my rose shampo and body wash and sqrubed everything when I was done I raped a towel and ran to my closet and put on my. "Nerd " clothing which consist of black skiny jeans and a black fall out boy t-shirt and my all black convers and quickly brushed my hair then put AXE for girls on then I was ready I wend down the railing and jumped off them made my way to the kitchen to find my brothers eating MY lucky charms which they know never to touch EVER the look up and see me while saying "SHIT RUN FOR YOUR LIFES" they take off runing toowerds there red Lamborghini 2016 Alpha and there other Orange Lamborghini Alpha twin turbo when I barely got to the door they where driving away but. I'll catch them at school all 4 of them I laugh evily in my mind but then I think I can't expose my secret so I'll get they later , time for breakfast once inside I look at the clock and it reads 7:20 I have 10 min left till school starts I quickly run and grab a breakfast bar and a banna and RUN to my baby my harly Davidson shadow once on in turn on the engine that brings my baby to life then I leave the house on the way to the hell hole called high school .........

Comment if I did anything bad of if I need a little but more shazaz to it also it's my first book so please help also I could use a a new cover please thank you guys

Love :CRYSTAL