The Ugly Daughter

I have been on run ever since the day I got better, all my family act as if they dont know me they blame me for what happened my dad dieing and all. i never knew my mom, my dad would tell me stories of how they found each other. dads sister said the day everything changed was the day i was born, mom did not want to be a mother yet so she changed her name and moved to another state. Leaving me with my dad alone. People always talk bad about her how she was a good for nothing, me i am just mad that she left. the man who grabbed me the other day was an undercover cop, he was a man i saw reguarly at the church on sundays he had been watching me for weeks trying to see when the best time to get me would be. He brought me to the police station now they are trying to get the family hat i do have to take me in. but i know that will never happen.

After the wreck

the court room was cold the nice lady next to me put her coat around my shaking body. The judge looked at me. His booming voice broke my thoughts.
" Sarah I have come to the conclusion that you will from here on out be in foster care. Due to our families decision  to stay neutral during this troubled time you will have nothin to do with your family. We are moving you to Huston, Texas to the foster care home that deals with injured children...."
    They can't move me away from my home can they? At that time I knew what I had to do. I shoved the ladies coat off of my shoulders and ran. I ran so fast for so long my leg began to hurt. My leg was barely healed from the accident.
                        Present day
      I hated running most days I ask myself how would I be living now if I had just allowed then to take me to Huston. I saw my aunt May today she was coming out of  Walmart. She had a huge belly and her husband was pushing a cart that had a baby crib in it. When they saw me they quickly turned I the other direction avoiding my gaze. Wow I am going to have a new baby cousin.