Chapter four

Daddy ate dinner while I cuddled against his side. I had turned on the TV and put on some classic cartoons since I knew he liked that despite his age. I would smile widely everytime he let out a soft chuckle whenever Daffy Duck would do something silly.

"Why do you like cartoons, Dad?" I asked him out of curiosity.

"Well, I used to watch them every day with your Grandpa, I guess I like them because they remind me of him and those days," he said softly, smiling at me.

I smiled back, "I'm glad we can continue that tradition, though I don't really watch cartoons anymore," I chuckled.

Dad stayed silent for a few seconds before smiling and leaning close to kiss the side of my head, "Thank you, sweetie. I feel a lot better now. Your Mom left, whatever, I still have you by my side and I'll move on, I'm an adult after all."

I held his arm tightly, happy as I could be, "Yes, yes, Dad, that's the spirit!" I cheered.

He chuckled and flexed his arms, "Gotta work hard, for you and for me."

I nodded, hugging him tightly. "I'm sure you'll find someone who will truly love you, Dad. You're amazing, and I say this as a girl, not as your daughter," I winked playfully at him.

He smiled softly, "Me? I'm too old for that," he whispered.

"Oh, come on, Dad. You're just 31, you're still young. I know!" I grinned widely, "I'll help you find someone!"

"B-baby, that's okay," he tried to stop me but I insisted.

"Baby nothing, we're getting you a date, time to go back into the ocean and catch yourself a fine lady. But first, a shower!"

Daddy looked at me, smiling shortly after, "Yeah, yeah, you're right, I'll get someone who will love me as much as I'll love her!"

"Fuck yeah!" I yelled out of excitement.

"No cursing," Daddy said with a firm look.

I grinned and stick my tongue out, "Sowy."

~

I started cleaning Dad's room after he went into the bathroom to take a bath. I picked up the laundry, changed the bed sheets and even had time to wash his dirty pillows.

I layed on the bed once I finished, sighing and breathing in deeply the fresh smell of clean.

I closed my eyes and relaxed for a few minutes until Daddy walked into the room.

He was wearing nothing else but a gray pair of sweatpants and to be honest, I grinned to myself once I noticed his body.

He wasn't chubby like my friends dads, he had a nice figure. His abs though, they were probably the best feature of his body. They weren't toned that much but they always seemed perfect for me. I remember poking them a lot when I was a kid. I would laugh and tell him he felt like those bubble plastic bags.

I chuckled a little and sat up, checking him out.

He smiled at me before going to look for a shirt, completely oblivious to what I was doing.

God I thought I was going to fucking die when he bent to get one from his closet and I saw his ass. It was fucking perfect! Round, not so big and fucking tight in his sweatpants, just how I liked it.

It then hit me by surprise, what the fuck Juno? It's your Dad!

Daddy finished getting dressed and waved his hand in front of my blank stare.

"Juno, baby," he called.

I broke out from my thoughts and looked at him, "Hm?"

"I said I was going to the gym, I need to exercise a little to clear my mind," he smiled, "Wanna come?" he asked.

I pictured him all sweaty and with his v-neck shirt sticked tightly onto his body, marking his abs and I nodded, blushing softly.

What the fuck!?

"Y-yeah, I'd love to, I could use some exercise alright," I mumbled.

Daddy smiled and told me to go get ready.

I walked to my room, I could feel my lower body tingling with excitement. Excitement for what? Watching my Dad exercise? Was I a fucking perv?

I washed my face and calmed down a little, sighing while putting on a pair of yoga pants and a light blue tank top.

I watched through the window as Daddy stretched and got into his truck. I smiled to myself, bitting my bottom lip.

Seriously, Juno, we have to stop.

I hurried outside after Daddy started the engine and got into his big truck. I always liked it, I even wanted one, fuck those pussy ass girly cars, trucks are way cooler and you can have a lot of people into them and go to the beach.

"Dad," I looked at him after fastening my seatbelt.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Could we go camping someday?" I asked, remembering how we used to go fishing and camping by the lake.

He smiled and nodded, "Sure, we could go next week," he said, "Where to? The lake?" he asked.

I shook my head no, "I want to go to the beach."

I want to see you without your shirt on for as long as I want.

Fuck, I am a perv, aren't I?

"Well, sure, we haven't gone camping in years," he chuckled.

I smiled and moved closer to him, holding his arm while he drove, "Thanks, Dad."